Honored Contributor

Barbara Bixby J36023

[ Edited ]

Today, Barbara will be on QVC 11am and 5pm est. The floral ring mentioned above is on sale from 149.00 to 99.00: purchased mine this month and love everything about the ring, so comfortable and in person even prettier, receive compliments in fact shared the item number twice. Later will call Q CS for a price adjustment another reason to love QVC honor sale within thirty days. 

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the shows! I greatly enjoy watching Barbara...she is a professional and one of the few vendors not shouting/selling at us like it is an infomercial. And, every piece I have purchased is beautiful and high quality, exceeds expectations. Thanks, QVC for krrping her...please don't send her to HSN with cheaper stuff!

Honored Contributor

@hookedonq  

I forgot to mention the gift box and pouch along with lovely romance card with Barbra's picture and history of her background in the arts. Makes me feel especially proud knowing that one day DGD will inherit masterpiece.

Super Contributor
Nice to know. Jay King still does gift box and pouch, also. QVC brands dropped this years ago. Also, missed opening of Barbara’s show so don’t know who guest is but show is terrible and I turned it off. JC over-talking and terrible for this brand. Bummer.