Honored Contributor

Barbara Bixby 18 1/2" Necklace OTO

I've been watching this necklace for a good year.  It came on recently for a OTO and was greatly reduced and on 6 EZ pays.  It was now or never.  It came today and it is exquisite!  Reviews have a ton of ladies unhappy with the clasp but mine is fine.  You pull it straight out (you have to pull with a little strength) and it opens.  You push it back into the area it came from and wait for the click and it's in tight....

It doesn't roll on my neckline and I have to say that the workmanship is incredible.  A nicely weighted piece and truly a work of art.  I have a BB ring and love it but have never purchased one of her necklaces..... it's remarkable, it really is!

Once I get this piece paid for, I'm going to find an enhancer to wear with it....  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Re: Barbara Bixby 18 1/2" Necklace OTO

Which necklace did you get? I've never bought BB, but I love the looks & wish I could afford some.

Honored Contributor

I got this one:

J289801  Woman LOL

It's the 18 1/2" one but she now has longer lengths.  It's perfect for me because I wear a lot of tops that have a collar and buttons down the front.... I LOVE it and am wearing it right now!  BB is equisite and I'm planning on saving for a pendant.... I've really never seen such workmanship, very detailed....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

This IS a beautiful necklace; however, I had my jeweler shorten it to 16" as I like a closer fit on my necklaces--still looks and works great!

Trusted Contributor

I bought this necklace - for the second time.  I also purchased and returned the triple strand necklace with circular closing mechanism.  

Obviously I never had any luck with the round snap closures BUT this necklace was a winner  -  and NEW too.

I hate buying and returning if the item is not right.  I expect the worse but so very very happy I took the chance and ordered. 

Love it.

Honored Contributor

That is gorgeous!! I have the longest length in my Wish List... someday.