Occasional Visitor

I was wondering what happened to the nice woman that was on selling Bali jewelry a while ago.  I don't remember her name exactly--Shasti, Chasie, don't remember. She always did her Bali dance.  I've seen the jewelry on JTV, but hers seemed nicer.  If she's not coming back on, do you have any of her items left??  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Suarti.  All we peons know that she isn't selling on QVC anyone.   Perhaps they think JAI by John Hardy replaced her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

If I remember correctly, I believe Suarti is selling on Etsy

Trusted Contributor

Speaking of Bali jewelry, if you get Jewelry TV, check them out through this  weekend.  A lady named Janyl sells her Bali line and it is magnificent - I have many pieces. 

Honored Contributor

Evine, Jtv and ShopLC all have Bali lines.  

Super Contributor

Janyl on JTV has the best Bali jewelry - I have many pieces of hers and I know good quality Bali jewelry - I hve been collecting it for years

Trusted Contributor

@Shogirl,

Many thanks for the info I also like Robert Manse from HSN🌻

Honored Contributor

Re: Bali jewely ??

[ Edited ]

I go straight to Novica for all my Bali designed jewelry, and other artisan jewelry.  Gorgeous designs, with a fantastic mix of styles (not all Bali designs look the same, as some shopping channels might have some believe).

Trusted Contributor

I loved Suarti and I liked her jewelry. I'm sorry she's not on QVC anymore. Did she leave on her own or did the Q give her the boot?

I'm sure no one would really tell the truth; hypothetical question only.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bali jewely ??

[ Edited ]

@CaneCorsoMom, I purchased a couple pieces from her line and am very pleased with them.