Respected Contributor

Bali Legacy SS jewelry.....

[ Edited ]

on JTV channel.  Any comments or recommendations?  They have some really beautiful and substantial SS bracelets.  Your help with pros and cons will be appreciated.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bali Legacy SS jewelry.....

Just curious...what's the LC channel?  I know JTV had beautiful artisan jewelry from Bali on the past week.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol Diane wrote:

Just curious...what's the LC channel?  I know JTV had beautiful artisan jewelry from Bali on the past week.

@Carol Diane:  Shop Liquidation Channel.....I saw a show last night but cannot find the item today LOL.  Maybe it was JTV instead.  Thank you, I will check that channel.

You are so right.  I had the wrong channel.  Do you have any comments?

Contributor

I only buy my jewerly from JTV,  they go from beautiful diamond and gold to beautiful

costume jewerly, Off Park.   Also an exceptional Price.

there is also JTV Extra that will sell great jewerly reduced even more.

LC, what can one say.  They have great jewerly and great prices.

Only places to go for jewerly.

Unfortunately,  all other, including QVC is very over priced in what they offer.

Respected Contributor

@Bascia wrote:

I only buy my jewerly from JTV,  they go from beautiful diamond and gold to beautiful

costume jewerly, Off Park.   Also an exceptional Price.

there is also JTV Extra that will sell great jewerly reduced even more.

LC, what can one say.  They have great jewerly and great prices.

Only places to go for jewerly.

Unfortunately,  all other, including QVC is very over priced in what they offer.

@Bascia:  Thank you.  I had the channels confused.  Yes, I saw the Off Park beautiful costume jewelry too but didn't know the quality of it.  

Valued Contributor

Hoovermom, yes, I have many of the Artisans of Bali pieces that Janyl designs.  I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful, well made and substantial her pieces are.  The under gallery is just as beautiful as the top.  The pieces are expensive but well worth the price. My favorites are the cuffs.  I will wear her pieces and it is almost embarrassing how many people stop me and ask where I got my jewelry.  I highly recommend them.

Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane:  Thank you so much.  I was watching their Bali show last night not realizing the sale would be over and not extend into today.  Anyway, I have my eye on a couple of items and will keep checking back.  Enjoy your beautirful jewelry.  It is so nice when "strangers" compliment you on your "stuff" LOL.

Valued Contributor

I believe Janyl will be back towards the end of October. I put the pieces I'm interested in on my wish list and check the prices daily.  It's amazing how the prices on JTV can change, even during the same day!

Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

I believe Janyl will be back towards the end of October. I put the pieces I'm interested in on my wish list and check the prices daily.  It's amazing how the prices on JTV can change, even during the same day!

@Carol Diane:  That is a great idea.  Thanks for all of the help.

Trusted Contributor

@Carol Diane, I have many of Janyl's Bali pieces and love each of them.  I, like you, receive compliments every time I wear them.  This time I purchased a beautiful amethyst pendant and swirl bangle bracelet from the last show.  I was trying to use self control, but I couldn't hold out.  LOL!  Enjoy your Bali pieces.