Valued Contributor

Re: Bali Legacy SS jewelry.....

Showgirl, I almost dread when I see Janyl is going to be on.  I too have no self control and know my credit card is going to be smoking!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol Diane:  I just purchased the 

SRA896
|Artisan Collection of Bali

Sterling Silver Station Necklace

today at their special value.  I hope that i made the right decision but thought for $249 that was a steal.  Any comments for me?  This is a first purchase from that line.

ETA:  How does it compare to JAI?

Valued Contributor

@Hoovermom, I don't own that necklace but I came close to buying it because I have her collar that I hang her pendants off of, and I love the way your necklace looks layered with it.  Let me know how you like it.  I bought the big cuff with the mosaic turquoise and silver feather and matching ring and pendant. Also bought another of the square bracelets that I like to put other bracelets between them.  The insides or backs of Janyl's pieces are as beautiful as the fronts.  I have Jai pieces and John Hardy too and I love them but these are so intricate and very Balinese.   I hope you love your necklace!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane:  Thanks for the help with this purchase.  I have been wanting a necklace in this length and saw it today and jumped in feet first LOL.  I was hoping it was comparable with the JAI and needed reassurance.   Sounds like you did well for yourself with all of your purchases.  Enjoy them.  I will let you know my thoughts when this necklace arrives.