Trusted Contributor

Back from Tucson gem show on evine

Been enjoying all day jewelry today.  Just like the other day with the Q's Big Bonanza silver day.  Even if I don't make a purchase, I love watching jewelry shows!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Back from Tucson gem show on evine

me too.  especially love Dallas Prince designs - even though some might be a bit grand for my life style most of the time.  i just love beautiful things.

Valued Contributor

Oh man, I am sorry I missed the shows.  Is it on for more than one day? 

Honored Contributor

I surely got tired of the presentations of Chuck's rubies.  Seems like they've gone on endlessly about the same pieces.  Maybe it's because I'm not the least bit interested in rubies.  Have a nice ring, don't want more. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

Been enjoying all day jewelry today.  Just like the other day with the Q's Big Bonanza silver day.  Even if I don't make a purchase, I love watching jewelry shows!  

I am with you on this.  I love watching jewelry.  I was so happy to see that Evine will have jewelry on the rest of the evening.  Nice. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Love Michael's Cambodian White Zircon rings.  Love the new eternity band he presented.  Had to order that.  Those white zircons sparkle like crazy.  Have several of his zircon rings.  Can't go wrong ordering any of them. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Love Michael's Cambodian White Zircon rings.  Love the new eternity band he presented.  Had to order that.  Those white zircons sparkle like crazy.  Have several of his zircon rings.  Can't go wrong ordering any of them. 

@Blingqueen023  Totally agree about the zircons.  They sparkle just like diamonds.  I put my band-style next to my friends Moissanite band ring and couldn't tell the difference in sparkle.  They'd make a grand alternative wedding band. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624, I also grew very tired of watching Chuck's rubies because I don't care for the stone. 

I enjoyed seeing Judi and Paul - Judi hasn't changed a bit since her QVC days.  She still describes the jewelry better than any of the hosts do!