Valued Contributor

At TJMx.  Always enjoy reading other posters delight when they find a great bargain at TJMx.  

I just scored a beautiful solid 14k rose gold, 5 oval stone, 1/4 inch wide band, genuine Morganite ring on clearance for $95.  Lovely peachy stones.

Happy Valentines Day to me.  

What treasures have you recently scored?

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

At TJMx.  Always enjoy reading other posters delight when they find a great bargain at TJMx.  

I just scored a beautiful solid 14k rose gold, 5 oval stone, 1/4 inch wide band, genuine Morganite ring on clearance for $95.  Lovely peachy stones.

there are some lovely pieces there 

Respected Contributor

I just got 2 MiracleSuit bathing suits for $80 from TJMaxx! That's about half the price of 1 of their regular priced suits.

Respected Contributor

@shoptheQ Here is my BIG SCORE that I purchased from Sundance Catalogue for my niece.  It was marked down from $118.00 to $29.00 and I had a 25% coupon, Only two sizes left when I purchased the jeans and luckily my niece was size 4

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

You scored bigSmiley Happy