Honored Contributor

I may purchase a few (finally a 16” necklace length). They’d look nice for layering without being heavy...just add color.

What do you think?

Respected Contributor

@Shanus

The jai all spinel bead necklaces are gorgeous...18, 36 and 72 inches.  They have phenomenal sparkle and are even.  I have all lengths, but have worn the 72 inch.. looks great on black..comfortable and light..lovely clasp..real jewelry

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Shanus

The jai all spinel bead necklaces are gorgeous...18, 36 and 72 inches.  They have phenomenal sparkle and are even.  I have all lengths, but have worn the 72 inch.. looks great on black..comfortable and light..lovely clasp..real jewelry

@Justice4all  Yes, Jai necklaces are beautiful. I’m looking at these, at this price point, but silver, as costume jewelry. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus

The deal is cheap, but looks silver more than spinel..plus the quality of jai is top notch..you see sparkle glimmer with no upkeep

Honored Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL NECKLACES

[ Edited ]

@Justice4all wrote:

@Shanus

The deal is cheap, but looks silver more than spinel..plus the quality of jai is top notch..you see sparkle glimmer with no upkeep

@Justice4all I love my Jai necklaces...have a few box chains....just trying not to add any more expensive jewelry to my collection. I’m finding myself giving it away to DD or DIL or saving it for my two young granddaughters. I seem to be wearing the same pieces, have sold most of my large gold jewelry...just wasn’t “me” at this time in my life. Enjoy your Jai. 

Honored Contributor

I like them @Shanus. Which color(s) are you getting?

Honored Contributor

They look like a bunch of necklaces I've had for years.  The oldest are two that I got from a "friend" in 1989!

Respected Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL NECKLACES

[ Edited ]

No dog in this race...I have a lot of jai, and adi paz, but frankly, this is the only thing I've worn lately...kind of magical and flapperish!! I just respect you as a wonderful jeweler!   All love,  Justice

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like them @Shanus. Which color(s) are you getting?

@SilleeMee. Being a turquoise lover, I ordered the blue howlite in 16” and 18” to layer or clasp together and wear as a longer necklace. 36” can be doubled, but I find it usually ends up never staying the 2 lengths it starts out. Two necklaces are easier to wear for me.

Honored Contributor

The Howlite would be my choice, too! I was thinking that 16" could easily hang a pendant from it...give it a totally different look. Great idea about getting two @Shanus.