Valued Contributor

Hop on over to ZULILY. they are having a sale today on the bangles with the charms. some of them are really cute. 14.00 and less. you cannot return over there, not sure how they run in size.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the tip! I would love to shop there but Zulily requires you to give your email address to sign in and I just won't do that. Too many unwanted emails as it is!

If you know a way to get around that, please let me know.

Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 NanaLinda said:

Thank you for the tip! I would love to shop there but Zulily requires you to give your email address to sign in and I just won't do that. Too many unwanted emails as it is!

Set up an email account on Gmail to use for these places online that want your email addy to view their site. That's what I do. I have noticed more & more sites doing this.

Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 NanaLinda said:

They ask for your email so they can send you their daily specials. If you don't want to know what they are, just unsubscribe. They don't sell email addresses. I look forward to seeing what they've got everyday.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Not my style. I prefer the traditional charm bracelets. Another trend I will pass on.