Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone purchased jewelry from Audrey Rose (Susan Graver's daughter)? I love many of their rings, but they are $$ and seem small to me. I'm wondering if buyers were satisfied? I know they have a good return policy - but who wants to return an item.

Honored Contributor

I took a look a long time ago when Susan first started talking about her daughter's jewelry line while doing her QVC shows.  Very petite/minimilist type of jewelry, and quite expensive. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought that was her daughters clothing line.  I didn't realize she did jewelry too.  Is it sold on her website?  Is is Audreyrose.com?  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Nice simple pieces.Way too expensive!!

Honored Contributor

If indeed they are successful, the have a select niche market. I know I would not spend the money for the jewelry, but I'm sure there are many people in California and elsewhere that have the income to buy it.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I thought that was her daughters clothing line.  I didn't realize she did jewelry too.  Is it sold on her website?  Is is Audreyrose.com?  TIA

@LindaSal wrote:

Her daughter launched her own jewelry line: Loveaudreyrose.com