Respected Contributor

I do not like the necklace. Lisa offered a necklace with three  crosses that I really liked.

Esteemed Contributor

To my taste, as with some of her other jewelry, it's overdone and gaudy, but that's just me. Surely some folks look at it and think it's pretty. We don't all have the same taste.

Honored Contributor

Just make sure the recipient will wear a cross, and also make sure he or she wears green (many people don't). 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Just a heads up on one thing.  I ordered a cross from her and received it in about 8 days.  I live in the south and she is in PA, so it sat somewhere for awhile.  The 2nd time I ordered a cross it sat in the warehouse for 10 days.  I emailed Lisa and she said, "we don't own the warehouse and they dont have a phone."  I finally received it 16 days after I ordered it, but Lisa needs to realize what's going on in the warehouse.  Also, if you email Nancy, her assistant, she can take 2 days to get back to you.  But, in all fairness, she did stay in contact and gave me all my money back when I sent the cross back.  

Valued Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Just a heads up on one thing.  I ordered a cross from her and received it in about 8 days.  I live in the south and she is in PA, so it sat somewhere for awhile.  The 2nd time I ordered a cross it sat in the warehouse for 10 days.  I emailed Lisa and she said, "we don't own the warehouse and they dont have a phone."  I finally received it 16 days after I ordered it, but Lisa needs to realize what's going on in the warehouse.  Also, if you email Nancy, her assistant, she can take 2 days to get back to you.  But, in all fairness, she did stay in contact and gave me all my money back when I sent the cross back.  

Thank you for letting me know and I am sorry for the trouble you had with your order. 

I did just order the green one so I guess we'll see what happens.  I sent it directly to my sister whom I don't have the best relationship with in hopes that it will bring healing to that.  So we'll see if it adds problems or helps to correct them!!   I am hoping for the latter!!

Esteemed Contributor
I hope your sister enjoys the necklace @Swissguy.  😊 I've actually been looking at a cross necklaces for my sister too.  I've been leaning toward this one from QVC in peridot because it's her birthstone: http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-300-cttw-Peridot-%26-White-Topaz-Crossw-Chain.product.J376902.html?sc=SR... They also have it in amethyst and blue topaz.  I often wear an Affinity diamond cross pendant that I got from QVC several years ago and get lots of compliments on it.  I think your gift of a cross necklace is such a sweet gesture.  ❤️
Valued Contributor

Re: Attention Cross lovers!

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:
I hope your sister enjoys the necklace @Swissguy.  😊 I've actually been looking at a cross necklaces for my sister too.  I've been leaning toward this one from QVC in peridot because it's her birthstone: http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-300-cttw-Peridot-%26-White-Topaz-Crossw-Chain.product.J376902.html?sc=SR... They also have it in amethyst and blue topaz.  I often wear an Affinity diamond cross pendant that I got from QVC several years ago and get lots of compliments on it.  I think your gift of a cross necklace is such a sweet gesture.  ❤️

wow!  that one is so beautifu!!  Thanks for sharing the link Smiley Happy

The one I just got my sister is for her birthday so there is always Christmas for another one if the relationship seems healed enough!!

Thanks again

Trusted Contributor

You are a fantastic brother. I love them both the green looks like emeralds the blue more like lápiz because it is more opaque than your regular sapphire. Is she likes green go for it🌻Nicky Buttler,whose jewelry is at the British Museum,  also has lovely silver crosses at HSN