Super Contributor

Artisan crafted

[ Edited ]

The Bali line is now under artisan crafted so the Devata line is from Bali but it doesn't stamp its rings with that mark.  

Remember Suarti's line from Bali was marked with true genuineness:  Vintage Suarti Bali Sterling Silver Statement Ring  Amethyst image 3

Trusted Contributor

Re: Artisan crafted

[ Edited ]

@lil sophie wrote:

The Bali line is now under artisan crafted so the Devata line is from Bali but it doesn't stamp its rings with that mark.  

Remember Suarti's line from Bali was marked with true genuineness:  Vintage Suarti Bali Sterling Silver Statement Ring  Amethyst image 3

If you are concerned about this, you need to call customer service not complain about it on the boards where we cannot assure you or help in any way. Also, I am not sure that genuineness is a real word.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Is she the product rep?

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

Also, I am not sure that genuineness is a real word.Smiley Happy

QVC182.png

Super Contributor

Realtygal2

If you are concerned about this, you need to call customer service not complain about it on the boards where we cannot assure you or help in any way. 

I don't think it would help to complain to the customer service dept.  The change in rings came about when they got rid of that Peyton guy and started buying manufactured rings that come from China and Vietnam.  There was nobody anymore to verify the genuineness of the ring IMO.

Valued Contributor

I received a pair of beautiful earrings in this new line from Bali and they are SUPERB!  I left feedback.  After being so happy with these earrings, I browsed all their offerings on QVC and see many many items I love and think their prices are good.  The earrings I got had the true red garnets and the garnets are excellent quality!  I started following them on FB as well.  Many of their bracelets on QVC are not offered in L; some are; so I messaged them on FB and they did answer a very very nice responsive reply (probably 3-4 days later, but did apologize for that).  Said keep checking their inventory on QVC because they are adding items.  I will be buying much more from this line!  AND QVC, PLEASE OFFER MORE OF THEIR BRACELETS IN SIZE LARGE!

Valued Contributor

@just wonder  Amazon and Ebay both have Devata jewelry on their websites. I just checked and I see L in some bracelet choices. FYI

Respected Contributor

Suarti-dancing.gif

Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Suarti-dancing.gif

Ahh, those were the days.....the good ole days. LOL! BTW, I don't think I understood half of what Suarti said. 

Contributor

I recently started searching for "artisan crafted" jewelry.  The Devata line is not included, perhaps because it does not have the words artisan crafted in the title description of the pieces. Thanks to your post, I now know about it.  I will add this line to those that I keep an eye on.