Honored Contributor

It has been a few years since I watched JTV.  They have this stunning jewelry from Janell.  Her line of Zero Saturn Mystic Quartz line is gorgeous!  Has anyone purchased anything from this line?  There is a cuff bracelet that I am interested in.  When ordering on line you get 10%,15% or 20% depending on how much you spend.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

Hi!  Yes, I have a few pieces from this line.  Nothing with gemstones yet, but the pieces I have are well made and lovely.

Trusted Contributor

I have not bought this line from JTV but I have Balinese made jewelry and it's sturdy and well crafted.  All the different shopping channels have different vendors but I believe it all derives from artisans solely in Bali.  I'm sure you will be pleased.

Honored Contributor

Re: Artisan Silver JTV

[ Edited ]

I went ahead and ordered it.  The price was great with the discount.  My only concern is that I have a tiny wrist but she said you can cinch it to customize the size.  

Zero Saturn ™ Mystic Quartz ® Silver Cuff Bracelet 3.33ctw

Trusted Contributor

Re: Artisan Silver JTV

[ Edited ]

@Pecky   It's gorgeous!!

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@Pecky   It's gorgeous!!

That piece is lovely, they ship really fastSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

For my 25th wedding anniversary my husband bought me a David Yurman "confetti" cuff bracelet.  I absolutely LOVE it & @Pecky  your cuff sort of reminds me of it with all the different rows & shapes of set gemstones.  My cuff is also big on my small wrist and I pinch it a little but still has a lot of play on my wrist.  Just be careful if it spins & enjoy wearing it!

Trusted Contributor

#1 selling brand on JTV.  If you buy a piece from this line you will see why.  It's beautiful.

Honored Contributor

You ladies with tiny wrists might want to consider cuffs with hinges.  Then you aren't squeezing and unsqueezing the metal all the time.  At least this design doesn't have a bunch of tiny gemstones.  

Honored Contributor

I have a ring and a bracelet from her line; amethyst.  Big, bold, intricate and incredibly well made.  I bought them both a couple of years ago.  A little pricey at the time but worth the money.