New Contributor
So, I just got done watching a collection of Balinese Artisan jewelry on JTV. The artist/designer's game was Janell Sherman I think. Apparently this line used to be carried in high end department stores under the Sarda name but now is called Artisan Gem Collection of Bali. Does anyone have any experience with it? It looks gorgeous and I'm planning on watching (and possibly purchasing) the next show she has tomorrow morning at 8am. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts or reviews.
Super Contributor

I got my first piece about six weeks ago; waited until it was marked down quite a bit. I was curious and wanted to try it.

It is very solid....well made. I can understand the price point more now. The ring I ordered is beautiful, and I love the Caribbean blue color. My issue is with the scale of the ring....it's large, and normally I don't mind large pieces. The scale for me is just off some how.

Sorry, I know I am probably not explaining that well. I've been working online most of the day and I am pretty much toast  

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

I don't have any experience with that brand or line of artisan jewelry, but if it looks good on TV and isn't cheap, you probably will like it. I buy my artisan jewelry from Evine , Samuel Benim designs the jewelry and has it made in Bali. I think it's very nice quality and workmanship for the price.

Respected Contributor

Just love the look of the silver collar necklace. Just can't justify buying it right now. Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Love her and her whole line~ I got 4 things today   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BoyMom78 wrote:
So, I just got done watching a collection of Balinese Artisan jewelry on JTV. The artist/designer's game was Janell Sherman I think. Apparently this line used to be carried in high end department stores under the Sarda name but now is called Artisan Gem Collection of Bali. Does anyone have any experience with it? It looks gorgeous and I'm planning on watching (and possibly purchasing) the next show she has tomorrow morning at 8am. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts or reviews.

I saw those shows off and on yesterday.  Beautiful pieces and very substantial pieces.  I have cut way down on my jewelry purchases.  I have not purchased any artisian pieces, however I have purchased a Remy ring with bella luce and it is a beautiful ring really well made.

Oh I really hope you have started your Artisan of Bali Collection with Janyl. She is top notch and her quality is beyond amazing! JTV will have her back on in August. Just get one piece home! I promise it won’t be your last! #BaliBabes is a real thing.