QVC Community

Re: Artisan Crafted Sterling Telkari Filigree Cross

@LTT1 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley

Thank you so much for your care and concern.

I was expecting more "heft" (weight) from this piece.

As it was, the design was unique for a more delicate, feminine look.

Actually, for the price it is a very nice piece and just was not what I was in the market for. 

Maybe I need to expect to pay more, too.

I want to compliment you for caring about the design and quality of your product!

Hi @LTT1, Thank you for the feedback.   I should probably speak more to the weight especially on the filigree pieces.   They do tend to be lighter.   Sometimes with the Telkari pieces they use a heavy border and then fill it in with the Telkari.  This piece is large but is lighter.   We are working on some more ideas so will definitely keep that in mind.   Thanks again, Peyton

QVC Community

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Hi Peyton, I know you meant lovestoteach (no worries!). I haven't received the cross yet. I echo her sentiments and compliment you as well for caring so much about the jewelry and the customer. I really enjoy watching you on the air when I can, you do a great job presenting. 

I like delicate feminine pieces, so hopefully I will like this one. Maybe it can't be more weighty because of the  particular workmanship, I don't know. I bet Peyton would Smiley Happy I know what you mean though, I also like more weighty pieces too.

Hi @Greeneyedlady21, sorry about that.   I am still so challenged on anything having to do with the computer.  Thank you for the very kind words, I really appreciate it.  I hope you have a great weekend.  Best, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley
I will look forward to seeing the new pieces which will be presented!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
QVC Community

@LTT1 wrote:
@Peyton_Kelley
I will look forward to seeing the new pieces which will be presented!

Thank you @LTT1.   The artisans are working on several wonderful new pieces.

Honored Contributor

I received this cross today and I am in love with it, so beautiful . I wore it on an adjustable  box chain on a simple black turtleneck.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
QVC Community

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I received this cross today and I am in love with it, so beautiful . I wore it on an adjustable  box chain on a simple black turtleneck.

@Greeneyedlady21, I am thrilled that you are happy.  Please wear it for many healthy, happy years to come.   Best, Peyton

Honored Contributor

Thank you Peyton, that's so kind of you Smiley Happy

I would love to see a band style ring with the scrollwork that is on this cross

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
QVC Community

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Thank you Peyton, that's so kind of you Smiley Happy

I would love to see a band style ring with the scrollwork that is on this cross

Great idea @Greeneyedlady21.   I will pass that along to the artisans.   Best, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

I think what I am looking for a cross of about those dimensions (so it would be solid but not weighty) that looks like a hammered silver.

I am short and really liked the width, length and thinness of that one!

Would love the simplicity ... usually those Southwestern crosses are way too big to look good on me!

So, if my wish came true, I'd get to wear a cross with the "presence" of the ones the bigger girls (I certainly mean grownup girls!)

Thank you!

Sorry I was so vague before ... it just finally came to me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
QVC Community

@LTT1 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley

I think what I am looking for a cross of about those dimensions (so it would be solid but not weighty) that looks like a hammered silver.

I am short and really liked the width, length and thinness of that one!

Would love the simplicity ... usually those Southwestern crosses are way too big to look good on me!

So, if my wish came true, I'd get to wear a cross with the "presence" of the ones the bigger girls (I certainly mean grownup girls!)

Thank you!

Sorry I was so vague before ... it just finally came to me!

Hi @LTT1, We have many meetings coming up and I will definitely be on the lookout.   Thank you very much for giving me some ideas.   Best, Peyton