Respected Contributor

Are you math challenged.....

[ Edited ]

and in need of a new cuff bracelet? Then I've got just the beauty for you. LOL!!! Woman Very Happy

OR, maybe you're more of the science type and would prefer this one below. We all know us gals gotta keep our elements straight! Woman Wink  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are you math challenged.....

Where were these when I was in school?!  🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

I daw these on Zulily and got a chuckle out of them.  Not real decorative but very utilitarian. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've considered purchasing this bracelet.   I am forever measuring something & when I'm in a store, I have to hunt in my bag for a tape measure

ruler-bracelet-light-2_grande.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped Well, the first could be of use for third grade students and the second would be of interest to high school students....especially during exams!

Honored Contributor

One can imagine a belt set up like a tape measure.  For a select few of us, I'm not advertising anything in my size ranges.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

One can imagine a belt set up like a tape measure.  For a select few of us, I'm not advertising anything in my size ranges.

Oh no, NO, @depglass, I certainly could never wear a tape measure belt. My "inches" are not something I'm proud of...they're a bit on the plentiful side. Woman Surprised