Frequent Contributor

Re: Are Paul & Judy leaving Evine?

saw Judy awhile back on JTV..though not sure if that was a one time thing or not.. but anyways I wish QVC would pick them up.. Then again I wish QVC was more like it was years ago

Contributor

Both Paul and Judy were on QVC before they got married.  I'd be surprised if they come back.

Occasional Contributor

I heard that Paul is going to HSN and Judy is staying at Evine. So then they have two markets...Is that the motivation?

I never bought any of his jewelry as most of it is silver and I rarely wear silver. 

Judy is OK but she just seems to be looking for a way to be a vendor. Finally with Paul's help she is doing jewelry. She did clothes and. handbags on other channels amd jewlery on. JTV. 

New Contributor

Wow-- I cannot believe for all the time the two of these people have spent on tv educating viewers and doing their best to design the highest quality gems for this price range for their customers that the comments would be so jaded and horrible. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You don't know if they are sick or having some crisis or what is going on in their lives. Just say "Thank you" and wish them well whatever they chose to do. I have learned a lot from both of them and everything I've purchased from them was top notch--though not all to my liking-- and I also could not afford solid gold versions. I am grateful for the time I have had with them. If you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Blessings and all our best!
Your devoted fans and customers