Honored Contributor

Re: Are Gemstone Rings ""Out""?

And PLEASE, don't consider QVC a barometer of what sort of jewelry to wear... Their jewelry offerings are long way from what they used to be.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Women have been wearing their gemstones since the beginning of time. I don't see that changing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 skuggles said:
On 3/30/2015 denisemb said:

Yes, gemstone jewelry is out. Please send all your excess pieces to denisemb as soon as possible. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

{#emotions_dlg.lol} And anything you can't fit in one bag could always be sent my way. I'd be happy to give them a good home.

Thank you for the laugh today!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

n/m

Frequent Contributor

I hope I don't sound silly saying this. But if you like gemstone rings you should just wear them, and if you prefer all metal or just diamonds or cz or pearls wear that. It should be about what makes you feel good and what looks good on you. Doesn't matter what everyone else is wearing.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/31/2015 orange said:

I have never ever ever gone by 'what's in' or 'what's out'... I buy / wear what I love and enjoy it! I'd rather be a leader than a follower! GO SET SOME TRENDS YOURSELF!

I agree.

Frequent Contributor

Gemstone rings are always in style. Look at a Tiffanys or Cartier website..stunning gemstone rings, earrings.. not that I shop at either store of courseSmiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I love and wear my gemstones all the time.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/31/2015 kitty987 said:
On 3/31/2015 orange said:

I have never ever ever gone by 'what's in' or 'what's out'... I buy / wear what I love and enjoy it! I'd rather be a leader than a follower! GO SET SOME TRENDS YOURSELF!

I agree.

ITA!

Respected Contributor

They will never be out. There is nothing prettier than good gemstone no matter which one !