Super Contributor

Re: April jewels day tanzanite trillion ring

I have my eye on a tanzanite ring at macys. It's a cushion cut with two diamond accents in 14k gold. It's more my style, very simple, it's also over 5x the price on sale!!! "Regular" price is $1200. I hesitate because I'm not sure of the value I'm getting.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Debbie555 said: Oops, I actually think it's white zircon but whatever it is, I don't like it!

Could be... Whatever it is, I don't like it either... And agree, this ring would have been prettier had they just set the gemstone alone. It seems to me that whoever is designing for all the home shopping stations seems to think that the more they pile on the better it is... Not so much... I guess that look appeals to some folks, but sometimes less really is more...

And, of course, the HSN ring I was considering is now gone...

Oh well, maybe it's for the best. I might do better to look locally for something I really like...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Ive been away for a while so was doing a search of my posts and came up with this.  I'm so happy to say I was able to buy this ring that I am speaking of ($1200) for $208 yesterday on some special type of clearance at Macy's,  I am beyond THRILLED!