Super Contributor

April jewels day tanzanite trillion ring

I am interested in a tanzanite trillion ring with white zircon on evine today.. I remember a few months ago maybe it was a TS? I passed on it but I remember there were a couple of people here who ordered and I wondered what they thought? There are three reviews and the only negative thing I read was it is small which for me is a good thing as I like small jewelry. If anyone has this would you mind posting your thoughts.
Super Contributor

Re: April jewels day tanzanite trillion ring

I know at least one person purchased this ring! Wish I could remember their name.
Honored Contributor

I was tempted by it too and still am. I might pick it up today. The reviews seem reasonably positive.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I did pick this up today. I had buyers remorse the last time and the price was right! I've seen a lot of nice pieces but once again most were way too big and bold for me.
Valued Contributor

I saw this ring too and thought it was really pretty.. why not try it out and send it back if it is not all that you hoped for? Missed most of the April Jewel Day programming today- out of the house visiting a friend. Hope everyone had fun.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it last night... I had another tanzanite ring picked out at HSN and a 20% coupon. Unfortunately, they had so many restrictions on the coupon and the ring, which was on clearance, was excluded. I preferred the trillion anyway, and the HSN ring was a smaller stone, but did have real diamond accents... Am looking forward to receiving the Evine ring...

Highlighted
Super Contributor

We'll have to compare notes when we receive them!
Honored Contributor

Well, mine came very quickly, but sadly, I think I'll be returning it. I knew it would be diminutive, but the ring has very little presence. The stone is quite pretty, but, overall, the ring just isn't wowing me and I don't care for the white topaz accents... I'm going to put it aside for a few days and look at it again before deciding. Hope you're happier with yours!

Wink

Super Contributor

On 4/7/2015 stevieb said:

Well, mine came very quickly, but sadly, I think I'll be returning it. I knew it would be diminutive, but the ring has very little presence. The stone is quite pretty, but, overall, the ring just isn't wowing me and I don't care for the white topaz accents... I'm going to put it aside for a few days and look at it again before deciding. Hope you're happier with yours!

Wink

My goodness, I agree 100 percent! Pretty stone, hate the white topaz. To me it cheapens the look of the ring so mine is going back too. I really want to like it but sadly I really don't. It's not terrible but like you said, it doesn't wow me at all. Hey gem week is coming up so maybe we'll find something else. I now know that I don't like white topaz, I'd rather have two tiny diamond chips or even just a solitaire gemstone.
Super Contributor

Oops, I actually think it's white zircon but whatever it is, I don't like it!