Respected Contributor

Anyone watching jewelry clearance shows?

Some nice sale prices. I bought the panther tassel necklace for half price.

Why are they having such sales?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching jewelry clearance shows?

Bought a sterling silver Rosetta bracelet that I've been watching for a long time.  Yay !

That tassel necklace is very pretty, and what a great price !

Honored Contributor

Why?  Because half a loaf is better than none?

Glad you found something you like on sale.

I'm not watching -  just paid for new lens in my every day glasses.  and had the measurements done for new frames and lens for my prescription suns.  I could have practically anything from QVC's Once in a Lifetime collection between the two pairs.  They'll just have to be my new jewelry for a while.

Side story: I've been wearing the same sunglass frame for 15 years now.  I'd told the optician I loved them and always got compliments on the frame.  Needless to say, he felt I shouldn't risk filling that frame with my expensive new lens script and today as I sat waiting for him to adjust my new glasses, I had my sunglasses lying on the table.  One of his aides walked past, spied my glasses and licked them up.  "I love that frame!" she said.  We all got a great laugh.

I'm buying another wonderful frame -  hope I live to wear them 15 years.  We'll see -  I'd be 90 and wearing wild sunglasses still!

Occasional Contributor

I haven't been watching, but shopping online.  I was happy to get a couple of Or Paz pieces - J331468 & J331477.  Also J325569, the Carolyn Pollack bracelet.  These are pieces I had been watching for awhile.

Trusted Contributor

Well, about the sales for jewelry. I am shocked. I bought the emerald TSV ring in July for $499.00. I have never used easy pay before, but this time I did. Well, lo and behold, three months later the ring is selling for $289! That is 

$210 less!!!!!!! I have never seen this before. 

I now have two easy pays to make! Well, lesson one: I am never using easy pay again (even thought this was the first time); second, if I like any other item on QVC I am going to put it on my wish list first and wait three months to buy. I am pretty angry about this. Isn't the TSV price supposed to be the lowest price for at least 6 months or a full year? 

Respected Contributor

Sorry you had to buy new glasses.  They are pricey.

Esteemed Contributor

Went through the whole lineup and thank goodness there's nothing that even the slightest interest in purchasing even at half price.  

Occasional Contributor

I was wondering if that was the same ring.  I would be disappointed also.  I was debating on whether ordering the saphire for my mother.  It's my parents 45th anniversary coming up and saphire is the gift to give for that year.

Honored Contributor

The TV jewelry competition is brutal.  I get six stations, and I'm sure there are more out there. 

Super Contributor

@Diana915 wrote:

I haven't been watching, but shopping online.  I was happy to get a couple of Or Paz pieces - J331468 & J331477.  Also J325569, the Carolyn Pollack bracelet.  These are pieces I had been watching for awhile.

Thanks .  I only searched online after your post. I bought the same bracelet--should arrive tomorrow.  I also bought Carolyn's cuff. It came today. Love it. Only 100.00 and that included tax and shipping. Great deal.  I think Carolyn's jewelry may have been the best offers. Thx again 😀