Esteemed Contributor

Love his collection..I ordered his One day only..a darling cable bracelet with an initial. It came in three colors..they kept selling out as I was checking out..finally had to get CS to help. They would make great Christmas presents...its only $14.95!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Emma Skye??

I like Emma Skye too,  emmysmom.  That cable bangle is a great design for that price!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 442-354 (or a  set similar to it) when he first came to hsn, it was a ts and a comparable price that it is today!  Really nice looking set, but the end caps came off in several places. Of course, after 30 days!  I was able to crazy glue it back together, but I'm wary about having an Emma Skye 'collection' now. Woman Frustrated

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I purchased some earrings from them once and they were too heavy. Several necklaces only came in 17" lengths. I do love the styles. 

Honored Contributor

I like Emma Skye, but can I offer a word of caution? 

I purchased several of those cable style bracelets with dangling charms.  One by one, all of the bracelets had issues with the end caps that connect the charm to the bracelet itself -- either one or both of the end caps fell off.  Every last one of them, and I think I had six different bracelets.  It happened after the return window, but very much within the first six months (and not even wearing them every day).

This was about two years ago, so perhaps manufacturing quality control is better now.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Love his collection..I ordered his One day only..a darling cable bracelet with an initial. It came in three colors..they kept selling out as I was checking out..finally had to get CS to help. They would make great Christmas presents...its only $14.95!!!!

I have a necklace that is gold tone and the stainless steel color.  It is my go to necklace.  The gold tone never changes.  I love it.  I have had it for a couple years now.  It came with a disco type ball charm.  I never wear the charm.  I like the necklace without it.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I bought 442-354 (or a  set similar to it) when he first came to hsn, it was a ts and a comparable price that it is today!  Really nice looking set, but the end caps came off in several places. Of course, after 30 days!  I was able to crazy glue it back together, but I'm wary about having an Emma Skye 'collection' now. Woman Frustrated

@Ibby114and @Caaareful Shopper  I bought a set earlier this year and so far haven't had any problems.  Maybe they have improved the design.  I hope so because they are really cute bracelets.  I also have 2 necklaces from this brand that look really good.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I have one of his charm bracelets and I had problems..he sent me a replacement but I was afraid to wear it..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I like Emma Skye, but can I offer a word of caution? 

I purchased several of those cable style bracelets with dangling charms.  One by one, all of the bracelets had issues with the end caps that connect the charm to the bracelet itself -- either one or both of the end caps fell off.  Every last one of them, and I think I had six different bracelets.  It happened after the return window, but very much within the first six months (and not even wearing them every day).

This was about two years ago, so perhaps manufacturing quality control is better now.

@Caaareful Shopper crazy glue !!! Woman Very Happy