Super Contributor

Re: Anyone still wear old fashion style Charm bracelets ?

Hey!! I love wearing charm bracelets. They are chic and minimalistic. Recently I saw some great pieces at Shop LC. I have bought a few from there.

Super Contributor

@Micala : I have a sterling silver charm bracelet that it was forgotten in jewelry box for years. I took it out, clean it and is now my jewelry closet and my Pandora bracelet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a sterling silver charm bracelet my aunt and uncle started for me 48 years ago when I graduated from tech school. My husband added to it for me over the years, but I tired of it and put it away. Every once in awhile I get it out and wear it. I inherited a SS charm bracelet from my MIL that my husband brought back from Vietnam and I usually wear that in the summer.

Respected Contributor

My parents gave me a beautiful, woven, gold charm bracelet with a gold graduation cap on it. During the years, I added a few items that were meaningful to me. I still wear it and have happy memories of Graduation Day so long ago.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I really like your Silpada coin bracelet.  I found several on eBay but am not in buying mode right now.  Maybe later.  It's very attractive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a charm bracelet that has charms from all over the world where I once visited. It sits in my jewelry box now. I tried to get into the Pandora rage but for some reason I just never thought that they were that attractive. Way over priced for their appearance. 

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor

I do. I have one that is dedicated entirely to our summer vacations on Martha's Vineyard. Every summer I buy a new charm from a jeweler on the island depicting something iconic of the island. I also wear my Mom's charm bracelet that has all her milestones...engaement, wedding, honeymoon and the little girl head sillouettes engraved for each of siblings + me arrivals.