Honored Contributor

Anyone still awaiting a Waitlist item from the *Gold Rush*?

I don't think I've ever done WAITLIST before.

But I really wanted that solid gold bangle, so I chose the Waitlist option.

They are still *advertising* the bangles, but  the large is still a waitlist item.  You'd think if it was a limited item, it would have been a one time deal/sale, never to return. 

I don't have to have the large, but kind of had a 'go big or go home' feeling about it.  Wonder if I could get them to switch it to the med. or small--as long as they aren't on waitlist.  And most importantly, give me the *gold rush* pricing....

Any one else out there still waiting? 

And whatcha waitin for?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone still awaiting a Waitlist item from the *Gold Rush*?

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I don't think I've ever done WAITLIST before.

But I really wanted that solid gold bangle, so I chose the Waitlist option.

They are still *advertising* the bangles, but  the large is still a waitlist item.  You'd think if it was a limited item, it would have been a one time deal/sale, never to return. 

I don't have to have the large, but kind of had a 'go big or go home' feeling about it.  Wonder if I could get them to switch it to the med. or small--as long as they aren't on waitlist.  And most importantly, give me the *gold rush* pricing....

Any one else out there still waiting? 

And whatcha waitin for?

Is the medium still listed as available?  If so, call CS and ask if you can have the medium at the same price as your waitlist order and to cancel that order.  I'm pretty sure they'll do it!!