Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone’s gold day orders still in process!!!?

I ordered a piece on thursday mid afternoon and it arrived today.

Respected Contributor

I received my TSV 14 wht gold hoop earrings in 1 1/2 in today. They were pretty , but very lightweight. Not sure if it's worth the over $300 price tag..🤔
Respected Contributor

Has anyone else received the TSV hoop earrings?
Any other reviews..?
Contributor

The two pieces I purchased just shipped yesterday.

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone. It’s still in process! the charge dropped off my account. I thought qvc was canceling it. I called CS and I guess the charge dropped off becase they haven’t shipped it and they will submit the charge again when it ships, whenever that is. The Moissanite is from another company and not qvc. She couldn’t tell me anything about it. I’ll definitely post a picture if I get it!! I hope I do. It’s sold out! I see a lot of the moissanite is! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Arte d'Oro 18K bracelet is supposed to come tomorrow and I can't wait.  It got very nice reviews.  I have to be at work too.  I'm coming home early though.  I think you have to sign for it.

Valued Contributor

@songbird wrote:

My Arte d'Oro 18K bracelet is supposed to come tomorrow and I can't wait.  It got very nice reviews.  I have to be at work too.  I'm coming home early though.  I think you have to sign for it.

Ooh nice! I miss the days of Everyday Elegance of 18K! Post a picture if you can. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No, I got my TSV earring order and I'm very disappointed, back it goes tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cardamom wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Cardamom wrote:

It’s almost been a week. My charge is still pending in my bank so I know they haven’t shipped it. I want my moissanite ring so bad!!!! 

Has anyone’s orders shipped or even been received? Thanks! 

@Cardamom  I didn't order on gold day, but I am waiting patiently for 3 watches I ordered to ship.  I would like to wear them before I die.  LOL

Oh dear. Woman Mad how long has it been? I hope you get them soon! 

@Cardamom   5 days and still not shipped.   Getting irritated.  I have had very good luck with my orders.  This is not the normal.  Talked to CS this morning and they said it should go out in the next 24 hours.  We will see.   I bought a black hills gold watch from the Q several years ago and I loved that watch.  I have several watches but that was my favorite.   I changed the battery last week and I could not get that back on for nothing.  I wrapped a towel around it and tried to close it with pliers.  I smashed the Chrystal on it.   Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I ordered a piece on thursday mid afternoon and it arrived today.

Okay rub it in!     LOL