Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Anyone remember the Lauren G Adams jewelry line?

I collected a lot from this line when it used to be on QVC and I still enjoy the pieces. I am on the email list from the actual site, and it's a little too pricey for me now. I remember a TSV or two with the stacking rings -- you would get two enameled rings and a crystal eternity band in a set for well under a $100. The latest email shows one ring for $49. Sigh.

/></p>

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone remember the Lauren G Adams jewelry line?

I sure do remember. I also have several pieces of her jewelry. Haven't worn them in ages though. I may have to start after you mentioned her. I have several bracelets and necklaces. I used to love watching her shows. Too bad she's not on the Q anymore.
Honored Contributor

Didn't have any of her pieces but I also remember Lauren's very lovely and well done enamel pieces. Another one bit the dust sorry to say.

Valued Contributor

On 4/7/2015 BlingQueen022 said: I sure do remember. I also have several pieces of her jewelry. Haven't worn them in ages though. I may have to start after you mentioned her. I have several bracelets and necklaces. I used to love watching her shows. Too bad she's not on the Q anymore.

I'm glad you remember! I went for a long time without wearing the pieces because you just don't see enameling anymore. But I recently wore a stack of rings, and people grabbed my hand and asked "what is THAT?" I'm going to start putting them into the regular rotation. I have some gorgeous drop earrings that are perfect for spring/summer.

Valued Contributor

LOVE the ring you have pictured above.....is that on her website? Will go and look.

Valued Contributor

On 4/7/2015 motherinlaw said:

LOVE the ring you have pictured above.....is that on her website? Will go and look.

Yes -- from the Collection of the Month. Here's the matching earrings for $80:

Super Contributor

Yes, I have a white enamel bangle with gold swirl overlay. Love it! I really like that stack ring too.

Valued Contributor

Just found a pic of the TSV from many years ago! This is my favorite as you can mix and match many ways. Even though this was/is costume jewelry, it has never shown any signs of wear and tear.

Lauren G Adams Set of 5 PearlizedEnamel X Design Stack Rings

Respected Contributor

Yes!! I remember!!

I still wear her pieces and get compliments. People think they are very high end pieces.

I recently learned that she is on her own and found her website (I have NO idea why it took me so long) I have purchased some really cool rings. I guess I should say some MORE rings.

Frequent Contributor

I have a pendant of hers in 2 colors. Her stuff is fun...so colorful.