Regular Contributor

Anyone receive ripka tsv yet! Still waiting!

Still waiting will be a week tomorrow! Usps snail mail. Live in Jersey so on east coast, hate to see how long it would take if on west coast. Unreal

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone receive ripka tsv yet! Still waiting!

Things that i have purchased are sitting for days and days "in process" and then when they say it has shipped there is no info.  Makes you wonder how they are promising over 500 items in the kitchen section tonight which you will receive before Christmas.  Perhaps I just have bad luck.  Several of the items I have purchased will not get here in time and many are now on backorder--so QVC oversold again.  Don't take the order and process and then a week later say that you do not have stock but will try to get more from the vendor..

Hope you receive your JR earrings in time and that you love them. They were very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

I received my TSV earrings in Houston today. Two other Ripka items that I bought in the same order have not arrived yet.

Contributor

The tracking says mine arrived at the post office today so they should be in my mailbox tomorrow by noon. Super excited!

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe no one is talking about Judith's final visit of the year yesterday.  Wow, the bargains!!!  I bought two romance bangles and the snake ring at super prices.  There were several other pieces that were marked way down, but I had to use some self control. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Mine came today! I have worn them for my entire shift at work tonight, they are perfect. They don't fall forward at all. I was initially concerned that they would be too large and too heavy, but they are very comfortable. I'm so happy I ordered them, I got the silver pierced option. They seem elegantly casual to me.