Super Contributor

*~*~*Anyone receive Judith's 14K clad white MOP Eclipse ring?? = J293881*~*~*

This is the ring I was on the fence about due to the 14K clad.

It has already received five, *****5 star reviews*****... in fact rave reviews...

Wondering if Judith might bring it to us in the usual platinum/rhodium plated sterling that most Ripkanistas have built their personal collections around...

Hmmm, decisions... LOL

***If you have received this ring, please let us know your opinion... ***

And if you bought a size 9 and have decided to return, do give me a shout out! Smiley Happy

It looks gorgeous!

Happy Monday to all the Ripkanistas and my friends on the forums Smiley Happy

Make it a great day people!!

Valued Contributor

Re: *~*~*Anyone receive Judith's 14K clad white MOP Eclipse ring?? = J293881*~*~*

Hi, Star. I received the MOP clad suite on Friday and I must say that the enhancer and stud earrings are magnificent. The ring, although stunning, is just too large on my hand. I have long, thin fingers and it completely overpowered my hand. The workmanship is impeccable and I'll be sad to return this piece. Unfortunately, it's a size 5 so I can't give you a "shout out" on the return. Have a lovely day!

Super Contributor

Re: *~*~*Anyone receive Judith's 14K clad white MOP Eclipse ring?? = J293881*~*~*

On 6/16/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

Hi, Star. I received the MOP clad suite on Friday and I must say that the enhancer and stud earrings are magnificent. The ring, although stunning, is just too large on my hand. I have long, thin fingers and it completely overpowered my hand. The workmanship is impeccable and I'll be sad to return this piece. Unfortunately, it's a size 5 so I can't give you a "shout out" on the return. Have a lovely day!

Thank you for your reply Dallas! Smiley Happy

Wear your new suite in good health and great times and enjoy!!

Are you certain you wouldn't get used to a big, bold slice of heaven designed by Judith?

I love large and in charge rings and if by Judith, all the better. Maybe you'll give the ring a test run...

We used to be able to post pictures on the forums but where I've been away from them since last Autumn I have no idea where or if we can still post pics... Would love to see your MOP eclipse suite!

Enjoy your day!! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Why don't you join our Facebook group Judith Ripka Lovers. Many of the forum girls are in the group. We post all kinds of pictures and information. https://www.facebook.com/groups/646736305409491/
Valued Contributor

On 6/17/2014 star826 said:
On 6/16/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

Thank you for your reply Dallas! Smiley Happy

Wear your new suite in good health and great times and enjoy!!

Are you certain you wouldn't get used to a big, bold slice of heaven designed by Judith?

I love large and in charge rings and if by Judith, all the better. Maybe you'll give the ring a test run...

We used to be able to post pictures on the forums but where I've been away from them since last Autumn I have no idea where or if we can still post pics... Would love to see your MOP eclipse suite!

Enjoy your day!! Smiley Happy

Morning, Star. I really thought long and hard about the ring before bringing it to UPS for return. I'm very attracted to large rings with a north/south orientation. The shape of the lovely eclipse ring covered too much of my pinky and middle fingers...which took it out of my comfort zone. I packaged it carefully and hopefully it will go to someone who will wear this often and proudly. I'm quite photographically challenged. It's likely that another member of this forum will be reviewing this suite with pictures for all to see. I know that anisha, a lovely member of this group, purchased the enhancer and drop earrings. Her photos are always fabulous...so be on the lookout if she decides to post.

Have a great day and thank you for your kind wishes!