Trusted Contributor

Anyone like or get 3 stone ring on hsn today ?

I liked the blue choice.. I loved the style of the ring, and it is different than most of my rings.

I loved the blue moonstone, turquoise and blue topaz all together. I got two of the same ring in sz 5 and a 6. Not sure how the fit will be or if it will look as good when I see it in real time.... It's been several yrs since I have purchased any jewelry from them.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone like or get 3 stone ring on hsn today ?

I purchased the one with the Amethyst in it.  I liked both but the one you got was sold out by the time I ordered.  I have a tanzanite ring by Colleen that I am really happy with, so I hope this one will be a winner too.

Respected Contributor

I liked the blue version but since I don't like white topaz I passed. Thought it was different with the moonstone.
Honored Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

I liked the blue choice.. I loved the style of the ring, and it is different than most of my rings.

I loved the blue moonstone, turquoise and blue topaz all together. I got two of the same ring in sz 5 and a 6. Not sure how the fit will be or if it will look as good when I see it in real time.... It's been several yrs since I have purchased any jewelry from them.

I think the ring is really cute.  I love the blue moonstone.  I am really cutting down on my spending so I did not purchase but I do like it.

Trusted Contributor

Oh I wanted that ring with the amy since it's my birthstone, but I didn't have any money!  Oh woe is me...   I have several pieces of Colleen's jewelry line and they all appear to be quality pieces.

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for it.  For me, the setting and band didn't look substantial enough, like it would crack or break over time.

Even if I thought the setting was okay, I don't like white topaz. White zircon would have been so much better.  

Respected Contributor

I got mine today (the one with the amethyst in it.)  I am very happy with it.  It is very unusual with the three different colors.  The setting seems sturdy and not flimsy.  I like that it can be worn in either direction for a different look.

Super Contributor

Yes, I got the green one as I really don't have any green stone rings and it is very, very rich.  Looks just like an emerald.

Honored Contributor

@gem lover wrote:

Yes, I got the green one as I really don't have any green stone rings and it is very, very rich.  Looks just like an emerald.

So glad you guys like your rings.  I ordered a ring a couple months ago from HSN on a TS and I am very happy with mine.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy