Frequent Contributor

Anyone know what pink twinset top Jill is wearing during Affinity show today?

Love that pink twinset.  Is it available on QVC?  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone know what pink twinset top Jill is wearing during Affinity show today?

She looks especially pretty in that set, lovely on her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone know what pink twinset top Jill is wearing during Affinity show today?

She was looking seriously pretty in pink. And her hair & makeup were flawless. Can't remember when I've seen her looking so attractive, and younger too. Maybe knowing she's out of there soon has made her happy and it's showing.

Honored Contributor

Jill is looking even prettier lately.  Beautiful complexion and she looks so pretty in pink.  Nice not to see her in so many dark colors.  

Honored Contributor

@hari 

Yes- I remember this from a few years ago.

JIll St. John.PNG

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono: to the rescue!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

But that jacket look familiar to me from QVC.  I know Jill wears things from expensive places but for some reason I feel it was on a long time ago by one of the designers on the Q.  I'm sure I must be crazy though.

Honored Contributor

It's certainly not up-to-date styling.  Looks like something my elderly aunt would choose.  Those rhinestones ... ugh!

Trusted Contributor

I agree; the pink color enhanced her overall appearance.  Jill's nails looked impeccable. The expert's top was a beautiful shade of blue and the design was flattering; she wears great clothing.

Respected Contributor

Did not see the show or top you are talking about, but might want to look at this D&C twinset A365294.