Honored Contributor

Anyone interested in Carolyn's new March items?

There are some new things up for tomorrow's designer day. Also, I saw GF's sneak peek a while back, and she has some beautiful silver open rope design cross earrings. I'm anxious to see those. I can't stay away from her earrings! Wink

Jug - I just now saw your post in my February LOGO thread when I went to copy the pic I posted there - we certainly are "sistas" in more than one way! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone interested in Carolyn's new March items?

I saw GF ""sneak peek"" too - some pretty things but I just bought the AW Coral Naja so don't think I'm going to even watch the shows - don't want to be tempted - very weak when it comes to CP LOL

Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2015 cooking lady said:

I saw GF ""sneak peek"" too - some pretty things but I just bought the AW Coral Naja so don't think I'm going to even watch the shows - don't want to be tempted - very weak when it comes to CP LOL

CL - That coral Naja is absolutely gorgeous! That's on my wishlist too.

Super Contributor

Oh laaaaawd it's a good thing I wasn't around today ha ha . . too many temptations! Thanks for the heads up on the new CP, Beachy! I really dig some of Lori's stuff . . it's different and cute . . who doesn't like a little ruffle or lace or chiffon here and there . . right?! Smiley Very Happy

Hi CL . . can't wait for you to get that coral super naja . . please let us know what you think right away woman!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Hi Jugsie - I mentioned it under the Bracelet thread I think - it's ""to die for"" - won't be buying anything else though - but a piece like that is so worth it and it will go with so many of my turquoise and coral pieces - love to pair those colors together. I also asked in the other thread how did you like your new ""Tango"" Is the color ok?

Esteemed Contributor

She has some beautiful silver jewelry. If the 70's are back in style, then let it start with some of her awesome U.S. made southwestern style items.
Respected Contributor

I missed the sneak peeks, but I would like to see some high quality all sterling items. I'll have to DVR and watch the show later today, though, since I am not going to be home this afternoon at 4:00 p.m.

Valued Contributor

I ordered her gemstone cuff in the red coral. I already have the lapis and love it. I had no will power when it came to the red coral - my favorite color !!