Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,391
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears

 

 

I am thinking about getting the very talked about Cartier Love bracelet!

I am concerned, however, how it will wear if you don't take it off for showering or gym activity---given how difficult it is to screw and unscrew.  

 

Does anyone else have it and could please let me know if it has to be really "babied" or it can really be left on all the time like the sales associates keep telling me???

 

This is the one I want to get:


Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 11.10.06 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,737
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears

Years ago Kathy and Judy sold one very much like this,but was two tone. I own it and wear it often and like it very much. And it was 14 kt.

I love my pups!
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,391
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears


@Spookyoleme wrote:

Years ago Kathy and Judy sold one very much like this,but was two tone. I own it and wear it often and like it very much. And it was 14 kt.


@Spookyoleme

 

Does it screw on like the Cartier one?

That's what I am concerned about.... you need a small screw driver to take it off and put it on--which is hard if you don't have someone to help you....

 

It's been around for years and I even think David Venable has one like the one I am considering!! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,737
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears

One of the things I like about mine it does not screw on. The idea was that your sig other  had the screw driver.

I love my pups!
Regular Contributor
Posts: 232
Registered: ‎10-02-2012

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears

I don't own one yet, but it's on my wish list!  David Venable wears one.  Jill Martin has 3 or 4 of them on her wrist!  They are meant to remain on the wrist.  I'm sure it will be just fine.  I wear gold bracelets that I never take off and they still look beautiful.  If you get one, wear it and enjoy!

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,391
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears

[ Edited ]

@Spookyoleme wrote:

One of the things I like about mine it does not screw on. The idea was that your sig other  had the screw driver.


@Spookyoleme

 

SInce I am single I was thinking of getting one as a symbol of loving myself!! But then I was concerned about needing to take it off from time to time!!

Thanks again 

I am happy you found one you liked on the Q !!!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,391
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears


@tammysu wrote:

I don't own one yet, but it's on my wish list!  David Venable wears one.  Jill Martin has 3 or 4 of them on her wrist!  They are meant to remain on the wrist.  I'm sure it will be just fine.  I wear gold bracelets that I never take off and they still look beautiful.  If you get one, wear it and enjoy!

 


Lot of celebs have them too!

I really like the white gold one... And walk by a Cartier store on my way to the gym every day so it's really tempting me!! LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,048
Registered: ‎11-16-2014

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears

My husband gave me one years ago. I rarely wear it because I never did get the hang of doing it myself.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,391
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears


@Trinity11 wrote:

My husband gave me one years ago. I rarely wear it because I never did get the hang of doing it myself.


@Trinity11

 

That's what concerns me!

The sales associate just said--"don't worry--just leave it on all the time!!"

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,048
Registered: ‎11-16-2014

Re: Anyone have the Cartier Love bracelet??? I am curious how it wears


@JasoninBoston wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

My husband gave me one years ago. I rarely wear it because I never did get the hang of doing it myself.


@Trinity11

 

That's what concerns me!

The sales associate just said--"don't worry--just leave it on all the time!!"

 

 


Getting it on and off required someone to be home whenever I wanted to wear it. I don't wear "signature" jewelry @JasoninBoston. If you do, then it is probably fine to wear it all the time.

 

Good luck with your decision.