Respected Contributor

Anyone have a yellow diamond?

Took my favorite bracelet to be fixed today and saw a yellow diamond ring.  Not brown, bright yellow.  Needless to say, I spent some money I was never intending to spend.  But I just love this ring!  The diamond is round and isn't very big. On either side is a marquise white diamond.  

I had money tucked aside for something else...guess I'll have to start saving all over again.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone have a yellow diamond?

I do not have any but I am sure that I have seen them on QVC.  Our local jewelers have them also.  They are beautiful.  Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple; a necklace and a ring.  I love the yellow ones!  My favorite by far.  Mine are in white gold and I like the contrast.

Honored Contributor

@Kalli Good for you....I love hearing that people get what they really like...life is short...you should enjoy every minute of it.  Good for you!

Respected Contributor

I have my mother's ring which is set in platinum, it's so beautiful and irreplaceable.  May I suggest you get it appraised...not at the jewelers you purchased from.  You can't be too trusting in today's world, especially with jewelry.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your ring and wear it in good health and happiness!

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new ring in good health!

Just be aware that yellow diamonds , named Canary yellow, come in 2 variations, naturally yellow with certain gradations(vivid yellow and below) and irradiated yellow.

As long as you know what you are buying, it should come preferably with GIA certification.

My skin is too pink, any yellow stones do not look great on me, unfortunately.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds beautiful, wear it in good health. Can you post picture, would love to see it. 

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Sounds beautiful, wear it in good health. Can you post picture, would love to see it. 

Sadly, I have no idea how to post a picture.  Smiley Sad

Just never took the time to figure it out on a Mac.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Enjoy your new ring in good health!

Just be aware that yellow diamonds , named Canary yellow, come in 2 variations, naturally yellow with certain gradations(vivid yellow and below) and irradiated yellow.

As long as you know what you are buying, it should come preferably with GIA certification.

My skin is too pink, any yellow stones do not look great on me, unfortunately.

@SANNA, you do know that if it was a natural untreated yellow diamond it would likely be cost prohibitive right?  Yes, even a small one.  Let's be realistic here.

*Call Tyrone*