Valued Contributor

Anyone getting the chrono watch today on EZP?

I've ordered and canceled the black several times! I will need to get a link or two taken out of the small but it's worth it for the look of the watch. I've seen it in gold, silver and chocolate but I am afraid it will be heavy. Thoughts??? PS, I am one advance order for the bronzo watch that was a TSV, event price of $98 so s completely different look and money difference. I would get just one.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the chrono watch today on EZP?

I love the black, too, but it's just not in the budget...and I rationalize that spring is around the bend and I don't need a darker watch as a result.

The silver I already own and it's beautiful. It is a heavier watch but it's very well made and worth the price I paid ($219).

Valued Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Sammycat1 said:

I love the black, too, but it's just not in the budget...and I rationalize that spring is around the bend and I don't need a darker watch as a result.

The silver I already own and it's beautiful. It is a heavier watch but it's very well made and worth the price I paid ($219).

Thanks, Sammy. Wow, I knew it went up in price but that's a lot! I'll passSmiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Sammycat1 said:

ITA Sammy! I have it in the gold & love it. The small does run large & it is a tad on the heavy side but, it's not at all uncomfy. I would definitely go for it before the the price increases once again.
Honored Contributor

Waterbaby...I've been drooling over that watch in black for some time, but I just think it is on the high side. When the price is finally reduced, I'll be the first in line (I have many of the Ripka watches and love them all). I do own the bronzo in gold and I love it (reminds me of my Cartier tank that went MIA years ago). It is very elegant yet easy and it is one of those watches that just always feels right....love the look so much that when it was reduced I added a silver! You won't be disappointed.

Super Contributor

I have this in rose and love it. I want it in black as well. Wasn't this one originally a tsv way back?

Respected Contributor

Waterbaby, I have it in Gold Clad in Small and it is loose---it's heavy, I can't deny it.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Occasional Contributor

I have this in rose, silver and most recently yellow gold (I got a little carried away). It's heavy, but with several links taken out, the small fits great. It has a substantial, sophisticated feel.

Yes, it was a TSV in October of 2012, I believe. I got the rose originally for something different, and it never ceases to make me smile.

Each color has its own personality, and I had longed for the yellow gold for quite some time before getting it.

Respected Contributor

I already own 3 chrono's - silver, gold and rose gold. I love them all. I also own the black ceramic. It just is not in the budget, though I think the black chrono is beautiful.

Valued Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Sheesh said:

Waterbaby, I have it in Gold Clad in Small and it is loose---it's heavy, I can't deny it.

I passed on this watch, Sheesh, since we are twins separated at birth, I value your judgement Smiley Happy I did get the black spinel oval watch with the three leather bands that is on clearance. I hope it is not a retread! And, I can't wear leather bands because my wrist is so small, so I may put them on eBay! Anyway, if you have that watch let me know how you like it. I hope I do, I know I will still have to have a couple of links taken out of the small. Be well, GF.