Valued Contributor

Anyone else receive J293225 (Or Paz Roman Glass Necklace) from BBSD

Did anyone else get this necklace? I'm wondering if I'm the only one who thinks it feels scratchy to wear. Trying to decide if it's worth keeping and having the length extended or sending back. It is so beautiful, I hate to give it up.
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else receive J293225 (Or Paz Roman Glass Necklace) from BBSD

I have the earrings - they are soooo beautiful. I hope this line doesn't go away, their pieces are so unique. I get so many compliments on the earrings. I can't answer your question though - sorry.
Frequent Contributor

Hi, I ordered this necklace on EZPay Day. It is pretty, but to me not worth the price. That said, my main problem and reason it will be returned is that it is next to impossible to clasp the lobster claw in the thin little flimsy extender. I really need the extra length ! Are you planning to keep yours.
Valued Contributor

The ""scratchy"" feeling increased causing abrasions on my neck and collar. I had to send it back.
Super Contributor

Elizabeth, which earrings do you have? I have one pair that I bought a long time ago and would like to get another. I agree, they are very beautiful and I love the fact that they are made of 2000 year old Roman glass.