Honored Contributor

Anyone do any damage during the JAI show last night?

I bought the Kalahari bangle, but I bought it earlier in the day because I was worried it would sell out.  (Which it did.)

There were lots of good things in the show!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone do any damage during the JAI show last night?

I agree, the pieces are beautiful.  I would have liked the croco bracelet but I don't have enough cause to wear it.  The bracelet you bought, @faeriemoon, is exceptional and I loved the story behind it (once he was allowed to speak).

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia  Thank you.  I have the croco bracelet too; if you ever take the plunge, I think you'll love it.  Heart

Respected Contributor

About a month ago, I ordered the 36 inch box chain necklace with the hammered sterling silver bead stations.  Love it. 

Last night I ordered the 22 inch box chain necklace with the croco stations and the matching bracelet.  Scott is coming back on April 27.  I'm going to have to make plans NOT to watch.  Lol.  I really like this line.  Especially the box chain.  It is so wearable.  It is everyday jewelry that can be worn dressy as well.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon

I would have bought the Kalahari bangle if the undergallery (animal motifs) were on the outside, so thank goodness it wasn't, because I'm saving my Jai dollars for June when he brings in the new lion collection!

Loved the new leopard pendant with the 14k, but placed that on my wishlist for now.

Honored Contributor

I tried but everything is on Waitlist (excpet from the croco station bracelet) as I missed all the shows. I'm not getting the alerts and so...I had to go in after the fact and get on waitlist for the items I want.

We'll see.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I tried but everything is on Waitlist (excpet from the croco station bracelet) as I missed all the shows. I'm not getting the alerts and so...I had to go in after the fact and get on waitlist for the items I want.

We'll see.

I was trying to be good so I didn't order that croco station bracelet.  I would have worn it with the croco bangle.

I don't know what's up with their alert system; half the time I don't get them either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@faeriemoon

I would have bought the Kalahari bangle if the undergallery (animal motifs) were on the outside, so thank goodness it wasn't, because I'm saving my Jai dollars for June when he brings in the new lion collection!

Loved the new leopard pendant with the 14k, but placed that on my wishlist for now.

That lion collection is going to be unbelievable!  Loved the leopard pendant too, but will probably get the elephant one sometime soon.

I liked the idea of the animals on the inside of the bracelet; kind of like my own little secret in there.  My croco bangle has crocodiles on the inside too!

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

That lion collection is going to be unbelievable!  Loved the leopard pendant too, but will probably get the elephant one sometime soon.

I liked the idea of the animals on the inside of the bracelet; kind of like my own little secret in there.  My croco bangle has crocodiles on the inside too!

I want my secrets to see the light of day, LOL.  Truly, though, I couldn't justify this one because it looks too much like another beaded-type bangle that I own.  Maybe one day he'll turn it inside out, sort of a "mini" of the big cuff with the animals etched into it.

No regrets!  More money for my "lion collection fund."  Love his treatment of animals -- got the giraffe ring last visit, and it's impeccable!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1  That giraffe ring is on my list too!!!