Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone do any damage during the JAI show last night?

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

About a month ago, I ordered the 36 inch box chain necklace with the hammered sterling silver bead stations.  Love it. 

Last night I ordered the 22 inch box chain necklace with the croco stations and the matching bracelet.  Scott is coming back on April 27.  I'm going to have to make plans NOT to watch.  Lol.  I really like this line.  Especially the box chain.  It is so wearable.  It is everyday jewelry that can be worn dressy as well.

Yah, good luck @KentuckyWoman with NOT watching. We both know you are only fooling yourself.  Happy shopping on the 27th from another Jai fan.

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

About a month ago, I ordered the 36 inch box chain necklace with the hammered sterling silver bead stations.  Love it. 

Last night I ordered the 22 inch box chain necklace with the croco stations and the matching bracelet.  Scott is coming back on April 27.  I'm going to have to make plans NOT to watch.  Lol.  I really like this line.  Especially the box chain.  It is so wearable.  It is everyday jewelry that can be worn dressy as well.

I liked the croco one the best too.  That's a beautiful set.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I agree, the pieces are beautiful.  I would have liked the croco bracelet but I don't have enough cause to wear it.  The bracelet you bought, @faeriemoon, is exceptional and I loved the story behind it (once he was allowed to speak).

I saw some pieces at TC Maxx.  Every once in a while they have this line and very rare occassions they have Barbara Bixby. Jai has very nice pieces.

New Contributor

I love all of my Ja I items and have purchased a lot lately! I do wish Scott would offer a pair of stud earrings for the times we don't want to wear hoops. I just bought a pair of John Hardy studs online, but they were so expensive! Please Scott, consider designing some studs!

Honored Contributor

My Kalahari bangle shipped today!