Honored Contributor

Anyone buy the 18K Affinity tennis bracelet?

I've never bought any Affinity jewelry before, but some reason this bracelet looked nice-especially for summer.

For one thing, they never tell you about the diamonds and this one they did. 

I ordered it last night and I'll get it some time tomorrow.

Was wondering if anyone else here has one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone buy the 18K Affinity tennis bracelet?

I didn't buy that but I do own a few affinity things.

I did buy the affinity angel wings.  They are beautiful (the earrings).  I haven't worn them yet.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I didn't buy that but I do own a few affinity things.

I did buy the affinity angel wings.  They are beautiful (the earrings).  I haven't worn them yet.

The reviews were good except the clasp was *catchy* or hard or something.  I'd rather have that than one that's *loosey goosey*.

Enjoy your wings, I saw those and I know Evine has lots of 'wing' jewelry, too.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I've never bought any Affinity jewelry before, but some reason this bracelet looked nice-especially for summer.

Hi @Lucky Charm- I just wanted to mention that there have been a VERY FEW Affinity pieces that have had GIA mentioned in the product description, so it appears that there may be some sense that diamond quality IS A CONCERN with some QVC shoppers.

I think the bracelet LOOKS lovely, but I have a few older Diamonique bracelets that are very nice too.

The Affinity bracelet would certainly be a rare treat for me, but I WOULD consider it for purchase, based on the GIA statement.

Honored Contributor

I have several pieces of older Affinity and think they were made extremely well.  I have Affinity's first pair of 14k yellow gold cluster earrings and have had them for years.  Beautiful, faceted, eye clean and brillant stones as well as a decent amount of 14k.  Not the "micro" stones the jewelry stores are selling now.  Extremely happy with this purchase and a comparable pair on QVC is now running around $700.  I also purchased (and wear every day) a 14k diamond anniversary band that has not changed an iota in all the years (20?) that I'e had it.....

There are other pieces and I'm very happy I purchased them however there was no GIA info on any of them, some don't even have an Affiniy hallmark, but I know they are.

With the paperwork included on your bracelet, I wouldn't have any hesitation buying it..... wear it in great health!   It's magnificent IMHO!    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Hi @Lucky Charm- I just wanted to mention that there have been a VERY FEW Affinity pieces that have had GIA mentioned in the product description, so it appears that there may be some sense that diamond quality IS A CONCERN with some QVC shoppers.

I think the bracelet LOOKS lovely, but I have a few older Diamonique bracelets that are very nice too.

The Affinity bracelet would certainly be a rare treat for me, but I WOULD consider it for purchase, based on the GIA statement.

Color and clarity mean more to me than total carat weight believe it or not.

I got it and it's pretty.  Very dainty and I'm glad I got the shorter length so I don't have to worry about it catching onto anything else.

It sparkles like crazy, almost like it's battery operated even though they are tiny tiny diamonds.

It's a keeper.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Q4u wrote:

I have several pieces of older Affinity and think they were made extremely well.  I have Affinity's first pair of 14k yellow gold cluster earrings and have had them for years.  Beautiful, faceted, eye clean and brillant stones as well as a decent amount of 14k.  Not the "micro" stones the jewelry stores are selling now.  Extremely happy with this purchase and a comparable pair on QVC is now running around $700.  I also purchased (and wear every day) a 14k diamond anniversary band that has not changed an iota in all the years (20?) that I'e had it.....

There are other pieces and I'm very happy I purchased them however there was no GIA info on any of them, some don't even have an Affiniy hallmark, but I know they are.

With the paperwork included on your bracelet, I wouldn't have any hesitation buying it..... wear it in great health!   It's magnificent IMHO!    

This is my first purchase from Affinity.

I've purchased other 'no name' rings from Q with diamond accents and to be honest they were very undesireable.

The bracelet is very pretty with clean and simple lines (best way for me to describe) and it's a keeper, but definitely not for every day. 

Thank you for your response, too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you're happy with it, it really is beautiful!  I forgot to mention that I have an Affinity diamond 14k Angel Wing ring that I've had for two years and wear it non-stop, rarely take it off.... I love it, it's quality and a relatively new piece from Affinity (but it's sold out now)....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*