Esteemed Contributor

Anyone buy jewelry from Zulily

Before I make a mistake or not.  Has anyone bought jewelry of any kind from
Zulily online.  I do buy clothing and I have been happy.

Contributor

Re: Anyone buy jewelry from Zulily

I bought a necklace, a bracelet and some earrings from Zulily and was not happy with any of them.   Yes, I knew they were costume jewelry when I ordered them, but they looked extremely cheap.   I will not order jewelry from them again unless it is a big, well known brand.  

Honored Contributor

I bought some Or Paz and a piece of Carolyn Pollack.  I've ordered a couple of inexpensive generic things but they were so tiny I could hardly see them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The jewelry I have purchased from zulily was cheap junk. Never again.

Trusted Contributor

I would only order name brand jewelry from Zulily. I've had the same experiences as the others with jewelry. In fact, I'd be very careful ordering anything from them. I just received a bedspread from them and the color wasn't at all as depicted.

Trusted Contributor

I've bought a few pieces of Judith Ripka jewelry from Zulily and I'm very happy with them. But the non-brand name jewelry looks cheap and the descriptions indicated the same, so I've never ordered any.

Everything else I've bought from Zulily has been QVC clearance items that I was already familiar with. They were as expected and I've been pleased with the condition.

Honored Contributor

I bought a bracelet, and when I received it it looked nothing like the picture. It looked  like cheap junk. Never again.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes.  My suggestion is to only buy jewelry from a name brand you already know.  Or Paz, Carolyn Pollack, etc.  Twice I purchased seemingly lovely jewelry, and both times it was unwearable -- simple hoop earrings had the wire that goes through your ear too thick to wear comfortably; a leather & bead bracelet looked like a child made it in camp.

Otherwise, I am very happy with my Zulily purchases, I buy from them often. 

Super Contributor

Just started buying from them. I have only bought items that are name brand- honora, Or Paz, Carolyn Pollack and aerosole shoes. Tempted to buy other items but after reading these posts, I will stick with only the brands I know. 

Valued Contributor

Name brand stuff mostly.  I have bought a beautiful Ripka coin enhancer.  I also took a chance on another piece of a brand I've never heard of and I was very pleased with it.  If its super cheap and you don't know the brand, beware.