Valued Contributor

I love the look of his jewerly but have had to return any pieces I've bought over the years. I tried the spinner rings three times! Had to send them back because they cut into my fingers. Edges were very sharp. I gave them a try again and the same problem.

I had ordered a bracelet and ran into the same problem. Edges cut into my wrist.

Very disappointing as I do like the look of his jewerly.

Has anyone else had the same problems with his rings and other pieces?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone buy Or Paz today?

i have never had a problem with Or Paz - but never bought a ring.  i do like to support the artisans of Israel so i  usually find something for me or for a gift.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i have never had any problems with or paz jewelry. i particularly love the rings.

i have picked some up at qvc online and have purchased a few at one of the qvc outlet stores.

today i went for a necklace.......love unusual, contemporary designs and this caught my eye. on sale, i could not resist.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VC8obnVRubo/maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Silver-Branch-Statement-Necklace-by-Or-Paz.product.J320571.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I have enjoyed several pieces and never had a problem or return. I have the previous version of this ring and love it. If I didn't have that one, I would order the tsv for sure.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have never had any problems with or paz jewelry. i particularly love the rings.

i have picked some up at qvc online and have purchased a few at one of the qvc outlet stores.

today i went for a necklace.......love unusual, contemporary designs and this caught my eye. on sale, i could not resist.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VC8obnVRubo/maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Silver-Branch-Statement-Necklace-by-Or-Paz.product.J320571.html

If this was still available in the all silver version, I might have been tempted.  But probably good that I was not!

I'm still debating on the spinner ring although it doesn't seem to be selling that well as all sizes and colors are available. 

Valued Contributor

Or Paz are the only rings I buy - the designs are unique and the prices are amazing.  I purchase my usual size and have not had a problem.

I just bought one last week (with the peridot) so I'm not sure about today's, but it is beautiful so I may cave.

Honored Contributor

I got the or paz ring in blue topaz last week.....it is so unique and comfortable. I am on waitlist for the tsv in rose gold.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

I've never had a problem.  I own dozens of his pieces.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks for all the replies.

I have very thin, boney hands.

With the spiiners I found that the raised edges could cut into my knuckle when I closed my fingers, such as carrying a bag or book, etc. The side edges kept scaping my fingers along side the ring. My middle finger and pinky were actually sore.

I kept trying the rings hoping he smoothed out the edges but I had the same problem.

Maybe my hands are too small and thin. I love the rings, I wore one for a few weeks hoping I'd get used to it but no luck. I sent that back too.

Oh well, lovely rings but just don't work for me.

Honored Contributor

They often have Or Paz on Zulily.   I've gotten quite a few of the large contemporary electro form pieces,  which I love.   They're always very comfortable to wear and quite substantial,  although they're hollow or filled with wax.   I get many compliments on them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment