Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone biting on Chuck's line bracelet?

On 12/12/2014 LuvitorLIT said:
On 12/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I was thinking about the garnet since I already have his Kelly gem studs in garnet. I already have one of his black spinel line bracelets which is gorgeous.

Those Kelly studs are gorgeous. I just purchased her holiday bracelet. What a nice pop of color when I always wear solid colors a lot. Looking forward to getting that bracelet. Nice and chunky and the sparkle is fabulous on it. Glad to hear a good review on her stones. Enjoy wearing your earrings.

I have at least four or five pair of the Kelly gem studs....all beautiful. I didn't realize their was a holiday bracelet it must be a beaut enjoy your bracelet.

Thank you LuvitorLIT. You have a nice collection of those studs. I'm sure Chuck will bring back that bracelet. Right now it's sold out. I'm sure we'll be seeing that bracelet again. It's a good seller. He's brought it back before. When I do see it again, I will post so you'l know it's available again. Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks BlingQueen022 your name alone says it all that you have an awesome collection.
Have a great weekend.

Thank you LuvitorLIT. How kind you are. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Happy and Healthy Christmas.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

I passed on it. I didn't care for the closure. Don't know why Chuck chose that closure.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking about the garnet since I already have his Kelly gem studs in garnet. I already have one of his black spinel line bracelets which is gorgeous.

Those Kelly studs are gorgeous. I just purchased her holiday bracelet. What a nice pop of color when I always wear solid colors a lot. Looking forward to getting that bracelet. Nice and chunky and the sparkle is fabulous on it. Glad to hear a good review on her stones. Enjoy wearing your earrings.

I have at least four or five pair of the Kelly gem studs....all beautiful. I didn't realize their was a holiday bracelet it must be a beaut enjoy your bracelet.

Thank you LuvitorLIT. You have a nice collection of those studs. I'm sure Chuck will bring back that bracelet. Right now it's sold out. I'm sure we'll be seeing that bracelet again. It's a good seller. He's brought it back before. When I do see it again, I will post so you'l know it's available again. Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks BlingQueen022 your name alone says it all that you have an awesome collection.
Have a great weekend.

Thank you LuvitorLIT. How kind you are. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Happy and Healthy Christmas.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

You too Bling...I missed out on the garnet sadly I needed the large so I'm on waitlist for Judith Ripka's green goddess necklace to go with the earrings.