Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone biting on Chuck's line bracelet?

It's very pretty but I do not need another piece of jewelry.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Well I bit since I looked it up. lol I got the white topaz as I just love shine and the amethyst (my birthstone) was sold out. I really didn't "need" another piece of jewelry either as my wonderful husband just ordered me the Brighton Crystal Voyage hoop earrings, heart necklace, and hinged heart bangle - a beautiful gorgeous blue set. The white topaz will coordinate perfectly with them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 12/12/2014 LuvitorLIT said:

I was thinking about the garnet since I already have his Kelly gem studs in garnet. I already have one of his black spinel line bracelets which is gorgeous.

Those Kelly studs are gorgeous. I just purchased her holiday bracelet. What a nice pop of color when I always wear solid colors a lot. Looking forward to getting that bracelet. Nice and chunky and the sparkle is fabulous on it. Glad to hear a good review on her stones. Enjoy wearing your earrings.

I have at least four or five pair of the Kelly gem studs....all beautiful. I didn't realize their was a holiday bracelet it must be a beaut enjoy your bracelet.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking about the garnet since I already have his Kelly gem studs in garnet. I already have one of his black spinel line bracelets which is gorgeous.

Those Kelly studs are gorgeous. I just purchased her holiday bracelet. What a nice pop of color when I always wear solid colors a lot. Looking forward to getting that bracelet. Nice and chunky and the sparkle is fabulous on it. Glad to hear a good review on her stones. Enjoy wearing your earrings.

I have at least four or five pair of the Kelly gem studs....all beautiful. I didn't realize their was a holiday bracelet it must be a beaut enjoy your bracelet.

Thank you LuvitorLIT. You have a nice collection of those studs. I'm sure Chuck will bring back that bracelet. Right now it's sold out. I'm sure we'll be seeing that bracelet again. It's a good seller. He's brought it back before. When I do see it again, I will post so you'l know it's available again. Enjoy your weekend.

Respected Contributor

I picked up the black spinel. I have a black spinel charm bracelet that I love from QVC, but I wanted one that was a bit more simple in design for when I'm just dressing casual. I would have liked to pick up a few, but had to stop at one.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

ShopHQ - Chuck Clemency - Gem Treasures

I could not copy the picture ..... sorry

Gem Treasures® Sterling Silver 8.00ctw Step Cut Gemstone Line Bracelet - 143-212

Retail Value: $234.50

ShopHQ Price: $157.00
Today's Top Value: $99.41
6 ValuePay®: $16.57
Save: $57.59 (37% off)
Honored Contributor

I have three black spinel tennis bracelets and that was the only one that appealed to me. I can't wear black clothing because I look like the walking dead. So black spinel gives me a chance to wear black. I am attracted to that London Blue topaz ring, though. The pear one.

Honored Contributor

Kind of shocked he does not have a blue topaz in the line up. Noticed at the bottom of the description it says Country of Origin: China. I wonder which part or the whole piece?

Still pretty and of course much better price point than what we saw yesterday.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you LuvitorLIT. You have a nice collection of those studs. I'm sure Chuck will bring back that bracelet. Right now it's sold out. I'm sure we'll be seeing that bracelet again. It's a good seller. He's brought it back before. When I do see it again, I will post so you'l know it's available again. Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks BlingQueen022 your name alone says it all that you have an awesome collection.
Have a great weekend.

Valued Contributor

I have so much jewelry from when it was Value Vision, beautiful gold pieces, diamonds, gems in gold settings. To me personally, silver mountings are the same as steel no value. I tried to like silver and threw myself into the Pandora craze and I have a very expensive bracelet I never wear because it's silver.

I have one of Chuck pieces that is 18kt with pink tourmaline, pink sapphires and diamonds and I have no doubt it easily worth three times what I spent. I miss those days.