Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Here For the 10:00 Show?

On 9/12/2014 Me2Me said:

BGDC, Which one should I go for.....Eclipse mop or Eclipse GG suite?

My taste would be with out question gold and turq, which will come I bet next spring. Between the two you are talking about, MOP FOR SURE. I love green goddess, but not in the size of eclipse pieces unless she does them smaller. Mop pendant glows beautifully!!!! Saw it on JR herself on long chain - stunning.

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 BGDC said:
On 9/12/2014 Me2Me said:

BGDC, Which one should I go for.....Eclipse mop or Eclipse GG suite?

My taste would be with out question gold and turq, which will come I bet next spring. Between the two you are talking about, MOP FOR SURE. I love green goddess, but not in the size of eclipse pieces unless she does them smaller. Mop pendant glows beautifully!!!! Saw it on JR herself on long chain - stunning.

Thank you! I was thinking it's my birthstone (mop), I should stick with it!

I'm hoping the TSV sells out for an OTO later.....

Super Contributor

MAJOR STUNNING GLOW ON THE MOP CLIP ON. And she wore it on a simple gold chain btw. Get a 36" gold chain and you can wear it long or double it for short. Can't go wrong. I bet ring is a knockout, too.

Super Contributor

I wonder if the Australian opals doublet would look good with the new turq watch??

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 BGDC said:

MAJOR STUNNING GLOW ON THE MOP CLIP ON. And she wore it on a simple gold chain btw. Get a 36" gold chain and you can wear it long or double it for short. Can't go wrong. I bet ring is a knockout, too.

I have an 18" and 36" gold clad station chain already. I haven't ordered yet. I am still weighing my options.

See you at the next show.

Super Contributor

Pepper,

I just cancelled the opals. I'm just afraid that they might be really small and reading larger on t.v. , so I pulled back. Someone will be thrilled that they got my cuff - lol. The opals were gorgeous in the presentation though, and if they live up to it, they will be marvelous!