Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Getting J292240 The Amethyst and/or Blue Topaz Bracelet?

Yo to both you and Joe.

I am so happy to read that your home is progressing, albeit too slowly, in the right direction. It must be beyond frustrating. Sending lots of hugs to you both. And BTW, national NBC news mentions the continuing plight of Sandy's victims often, as does out local stations. ALthough it may seem so, we have not forgotten the H**L you are still going through.

Mazel tov on the glorious BT bracelet and give Joe lots of kisses for the purchase. What a discriminating eye he has. I too purchased it so we shall be twins!

Take care of your self and I hope to see both of you soon.

Valued Contributor

I always order online through "you know who" and, yes, it really adds up. Just a mention to those who might want it or have an EZP to use, you can contact CS and within a week of any who they can give you the lower price. Of course, you don't get the rebate so perhaps six of one and half a dozen of the other!!
Valued Contributor

On 3/24/2014 JOJO100 said: Hi Ladies, Hoping that everyone who ordered these gorgeous bracelets did so online and used mrre----- because I did and am getting back $45.13 just for this bracelet alone, on the price that aired. It has since gone up in price so this means you could be getting back even more. I use this other website for all my online purchases. Why not get money back just for shopping! In fact I no longer call in any of my purchases, I shop online to get this benefit. FYI Plus it does not cost anything to join.

What is mrre?

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2014 motherinlaw said:
On 3/24/2014 JOJO100 said: Hi Ladies, Hoping that everyone who ordered these gorgeous bracelets did so online and used mrre----- because I did and am getting back $45.13 just for this bracelet alone, on the price that aired. It has since gone up in price so this means you could be getting back even more. I use this other website for all my online purchases. Why not get money back just for shopping! In fact I no longer call in any of my purchases, I shop online to get this benefit. FYI Plus it does not cost anything to join.

What is mrre?

Mr. Rebates

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

Congrats to everyone who purchased (or is receiving) this bracelet in either colour way! Wear it in great health!

Frequent Contributor

Hi Kap, Glad to see you back on the forum. Albeit I don't watch the news everyday, but whenever I do I never hear anything about the continuing plight of SuperStorm Sandy's victims. Have not heard anything in a long while. That is odd. And as far as mrrebates I was not sure if I could mention another website. I guess I can, LOL. I have done very well with them, having received over $800.00 so far. And I don't shop that much any more. I love getting checks in the mail just for shopping! Maybe I can make it a full time job! Of course I would just go broke, spending more than I would get back. But it seemed like a good idea at the time, LOL! Have a great day ladies! It is spring and we are getting more snow! Yippee! Just kidding about liking additional snow.
Super Contributor

Awwww!

JOJO, your DH is so wonderful!!!!

I love the bracelets to, and if I had to choose I would order that BT to! There is something so beautiful about the big blue stones....almost regal.

Enjoy your new Bracelet for many years and give your DH a big hug and kiss when you get it! He deserves one!

Frequent Contributor

Hi Me2Me, thanks I will. And I think he is a great guy too. That is why I married him. We know each other 44 years and will be married 37 years next month. In fact we were good friends for over a year before we started dating and this is probably because we do have a lot in common. When it came to Judith's awesome jewels he was worse than me. He used to buy me anything I liked. He was terrible, all I would do is admire something and he would buy it for me. If he could, he would buy me everything I liked in her jewels, and that would include her high end couture line as well. He loves her jewelry as much as I and that is why he is the one and only male Ripkanista! I would be spoiled rotten by him if he were able, LOL! Even though I still do pretty well.
Contributor

Hello-

I received my amethyst bracelet today and really love it. I ordered a size larger than normal as the measurements seemed like it was a bit short, and I am glad I did.

My husband bought it for me (a rare thing at my house Smile) for my 50th which comes in May and this is my son's birthstone so it is going to be a very special piece for me always.

I was wondering about the second bar closure across the bottom of the clasp. Mine is fairly sharp where the tip of it sticks out the side of the bracelet/clasp. Do any of you savvy Ripka shoppers have other Ripka bracelets with this unique type of clasp had any experience with this? I am considering bringing it to my jeweler to have it smoothed a bit?

Best wishes to all of you that also got this bracelet - enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Hi matinminn: My bracelet will arrive tomorrow and I can hardly wait to see it. Will let you know how my clasp is....fingers crossed there will be no issues.

I would think a good jeweler would be able to smooth that problem out for you.

Enjoy your new beauty! Smiley Happy