Frequent Contributor

Anyone Getting J292240 The Amethyst and/or Blue Topaz Bracelet?

These are gorgeous bracelets and I like the fact that they have a large amount of genuine gemstones. I love them, especially the Blue Topaz one which is my birthstone. Once my DH saw them he loved them as well and purchased the Blue Topaz bracelet as my combination birthday/Christmas present. I know it is a long way off and it will be put away until then, but I am not complaining. This will be my only Ripka jewelry purchase this year, but I am very grateful that I will be receiving this beauty. Until recently I was able to purchase multiple pieces of Judith's gorgeous designs every time she was on air, but that is no longer possible. I can't wait until I can wear this outstanding bracelet. And I am wishing everyone, who has also purchased this bracelet, that they will enjoy theirs and wear it in the best of health!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Getting J292240 The Amethyst and/or Blue Topaz Bracelet?

Hi JOJO100, so good to see your post here. Congratulations on your lovely BT bracelet. That is one gorgeous piece of jewelry. Enjoy your early Christmas/ birthday present. On another note, I hope your home is coming along nicely. Best wishes/Anisha
Respected Contributor

Good for you, and what a great husband you have! I would love to have the amethyst one, but the price was too steep for me. I'll be watching for clearance and/or the eventual sale on eBay, though. Everything about that bracelet was first-rate, from the stones to the undergallery to the size. Enjoy yours.

Respected Contributor

Hi, JOJO. I'm thrilled you got the BT bracelet. But, geez, tell Joe you have to wear it before hand---not wait until Christmas---that's too much temptation/frustration! It's a gorgeous piece.

I loved the AMY for me, but it was not in my budget (and I don't have a "Joe"). So I'm happily satisfied with my rich AMY Channel Set Princess Cut Cuff from a few years ago and I also have the AMY Q version of the Ambrosia Bracelet, along with a JR2 AMY Large Fontaine Ring, a Ripka Q ring and a few pairs of Ripka Earrings in AMY...so I'm covered and I don't feel in the least deprived.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

I'm in on the amy, and if I could afford it, I would have purchased both. Gee, this would have been a great buy one and get the other half price!!!!!

Mr. Jojo continues to be a #1 Ripkanisto!!!! Do not open til' X-mas????? Nah.........

Respected Contributor

Jojo, I hope you love your BT bracelet, and wear it in the best of health. The cut of the stones is just stunningly beautiful. I was drawn to both bracelets, but as I have the Amy JR2 Dakota bracelet with rectangular amethysts, and the original A-D amy cuff, and the Amy Q Ambrosia bracelet (like Sheesh), I went for the blue topaz version. All I have in blue topaz for the wrist is the long ago, three stone oval cuff with the dmq hearts in between, and I always secretly longed for a "Dakota"-like bracelet with blue topaz. This fits the bill and it has square cut stones, which make it a stand-out.

I will wear it with my other blue topaz pieces from Judith as the quintessential blue topaz bracelet. I cannot wait to see it in person. It is my birthday/Mother's Day gift for this year, and what a special gift it is! Shall we call it "The Quint" bracelet, for short? Surely, this one deserves a name.

Valued Contributor

Hi, JoJo....congrats on your stunning BT bracelet. I purchased it also. I am a December baby and I don't have anything like this yet many things it will go with. Although I am thinking that for this price and the color, I will wear it daily next to my watch as a signature piece. I trust that those of us who got this beauty in either color will swoon when we open the box and love it totally. Yes, I think the colors go well together, both, indeed!! Looking forward to reading your review. Blessings and happy early birthday!! BTW, I am Dec 15.
Valued Contributor

On 3/24/2014 waterbaby said: Hi, JoJo....congrats on your stunning BT bracelet. I purchased it also. I am a December baby and I don't have anything like this yet many things it will go with. Although I am thinking that for this price and the color, I will wear it daily next to my watch as a signature piece. I trust that those of us who got this beauty in either color will swoon when we open the box and love it totally. Yes, I think the colors go well together, both, indeed!! Looking forward to reading your review. Blessings and happy early birthday!! BTW, I am Dec 15.

Both colors were glorious, but I got the blue topaz. That shade of blue gets me every time.! Smiley Happy

It will be a rebirth for my existing blue topaz pieces from Judith from years ago and also a nice compliment to some seafoam chalcedony JR2 pieces I have coming in April.

Amethyst is my birthstone but I have all I need for now in that stone but of course, never say never!

Enjoy your bracelets everyone! Mine is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Hi Ladies, Hoping that everyone who ordered these gorgeous bracelets did so online and used mrre----- because I did and am getting back $45.13 just for this bracelet alone, on the price that aired. It has since gone up in price so this means you could be getting back even more. I use this other website for all my online purchases. Why not get money back just for shopping! In fact I no longer call in any of my purchases, I shop online to get this benefit. FYI Plus it does not cost anything to join.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the kind words! I can't wait until I get this gorgeous bracelet home! Although I most likely won't be wearing it until my Birthday, which is before Christmas, I can look at it. As far as construction on my house, we are approximately 90 per cent done. We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, or is that the light coming in from the windows since we don't have any window treatments, LOL. It is certainly taking a long time. Unfortunately, it takes a lot to get a house back to its original condition. Most of our neighbors are not done with construction either. And I am not even talking about having furnishings, or other accoutrements that make up a home. There still are many families that don't have homes to go back to at all. To think it will take years to come back from this, and it took hours, or only minutes, to destroy it all. I think that it is unusual that the news no longer reports anything about the storm's aftermath. According to the news reporters, it seems that everything is fine, and everyone have homes, which certainly is not the case. I guess this story is no longer news worthy. Oh well. Enjoy your bracelets!