Trusted Contributor

Barbara Bixby's new necklace, #J331558 with cultured pearls & BIRDS?  I couldn't resist and got the one with the black pearls.  I love anything with birds and think it's just so pretty.  LOVE the earrings too but have to put the brakes on somewhere with the spending, lol!  I ordered it at about 1:00 this morning and it shipped already!  Very happy and excited about my necklace & very happy it shipped so quickly!  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Barbara Bixby's new necklace, #J331558 with cultured pearls & BIRDS?  I couldn't resist and got the one with the black pearls.  I love anything with birds and think it's just so pretty.  LOVE the earrings too but have to put the brakes on somewhere with the spending, lol!  I ordered it at about 1:00 this morning and it shipped already!  Very happy and excited about my necklace & very happy it shipped so quickly!  :-)

I wait-listed the same necklace this afternoon.  I couldn't keep me eyes open at 1 am Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

Congratulations to anyone who got one.  It is gorgeous and I'm so envious.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It was lovely. I hope you enjoy wearing it!

Frequent Contributor

I am older, married but I imagined the necklace with an engagement ring placed in the center circle!  Then the bride could wear it on her wedding day.  Breathtaking piece!  Wear it in good health.

Regular Contributor

Waitlisted for it.  It was spectacular looking, at least on tv.  I'm surprised there has not been much buzz about Bixby or the TS.  

Contributor

i got the white since the black was on waitlist, but either color looked fantastic! I also love birds and have lots of her enhancers to play with. I have an early heart with carved white MOP and a garnet in the center that will look great hanging from this beauty!