Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody's clearance shopping?

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA  Enjoy your new bracelet Sanna!  Very pretty.  Michael is the king of the jewelry designs that's for sure.  I didn't buy a thing during the clearance show because he's showing loose pink topaz stones with that new cut he did on the london blue topaz ttv ring I purchased a while back.  I'm hoping he's making a ttv ring using these pink stones too.  Wear your new bracelet in the best of health.  it's stunning!

Hello Bling! Thank you very much! I cannot wait to see this bracelet, I will post the review.

I hope your wish come true and he will bring those gorgeous pinks fit a good price.

Respected Contributor

image.jpgJust got my coral bracelet! Very pretty! I think it's a keeper.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA Of course it's a keeper!!  It's beautiful.  Love the color.  Looks fabulous on you too.  Wear in the best of health.  Very good choice made.  Gorgeous!  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA Of course it's a keeper!!  It's beautiful.  Love the color.  Looks fabulous on you too.  Wear in the best of health.  Very good choice made.  Gorgeous!  

Thank you  BlingQueen022 very much !!!! It is very intricate ! The under gallery is stunning. And the price was irresistible . Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

image.pngI was watching Michael V  clearance for fun and broke down and bought myself a coral bracelet to match my other pieces. 

NiceSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Thank you  BlingQueen022 very much !!!! It is very intricate ! The under gallery is stunning. And the price was irresistible . Have a great weekend!

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA You are so welcomed.  Keep on blinging!  Have a fabulous weekend yourself Sanna. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA Your bracelet is gorgeous, love the size and the color. 

Trusted Contributor

Sanna, that bracelet is a beauty.  The shade of coral color is just lovely.  Plus, you got a good deal, too?  Happy for you!

Esteemed Contributor

very pretty!! Since I retired, I just don't wear bracelets as often as I used to...

Valued Contributor

HSN has two Jay King oval hinge style  bangles on Clearance for $99 each. 

One is black agate with tourquoise inlay. 

One is black agate with blue opal inlay. 

Magnetic sterling silver endcaps with security snap.  

I got both of them in S/M size and am very pleased.   FYI! 

CAT