Respected Contributor

Anybody's clearance shopping?

image.pngI was watching Michael V  clearance for fun and broke down and bought myself a coral bracelet to match my other pieces. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anybody's clearance shopping?

Very pretty bracelet!  I like the flowers interspersed with the other shapes.

I am trying hard to resist temptation but I keep putting items in my shopping cart.  Already got myself into some trouble buying a couple of other MV rings recently.  I have small hands so most of Michael's designs are just too huge and ornate for me but I did get the red hessonite garnet ring and the dainty blue zircon ring during the anniversary sale.

Hessonite.jpgzircon.jpg

Respected Contributor

@windfall wrote:

Very pretty bracelet!  I like the flowers interspersed with the other shapes.

I am trying hard to resist temptation but I keep putting items in my shopping cart.  Already got myself into some trouble buying a couple of other MV rings recently.  I have small hands so most of Michael's designs are just too huge and ornate for me but I did get the red hessonite garnet ring and the dainty blue zircon ring during the anniversary sale.

Hessonite.jpgzircon.jpg

Very pretty choices, I love both of these stones. I agree, most of MV rings though pretty but huge for small hands or for everyday use. I do not mind a big ring when I dress up, but for work I am buying mostly his band rings or just low profile. I wear gloves and it is an issue for me. 

Wear your rings in good health.

Trusted Contributor

Lovely bracelet, Sanna, you can really pick 'em!  I haven't shopped the Evine clearance, but I did order a couple of things on clearance here at the Q.  I ordered J328272 and have worn it twice since I got it.  It is absolutely magnificent and very versatile.  Feel like I got a good deal on a piece I will wear for years to come.

I also ordered J290494 on "as is" and I dunno what is going on with that.  First the Q sent me a hideous bracelet in a dirty, ragged plastic bag that was definitely NOT my order.  Called CS and told them about it, sent it back.  Then I got an email telling me that the necklace was no longer available.  I went to my order page to cancel it and it said the order was in process.  Not sure if it means I will get it or not.  I have the matching bracelet and  earrings, so I wanted the necklace to complete the set.  I also have a thing for love knot jewelry.  Not sure if I will get it or not now.

That shade of coral you're buying is not easy to come by.  I'd love a necklace in that shade if it had gold findings.  Hope you love what you bought!

Respected Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman wrote:

Lovely bracelet, Sanna, you can really pick 'em!  I haven't shopped the Evine clearance, but I did order a couple of things on clearance here at the Q.  I ordered J328272 and have worn it twice since I got it.  It is absolutely magnificent and very versatile.  Feel like I got a good deal on a piece I will wear for years to come.

I also ordered J290494 on "as is" and I dunno what is going on with that.  First the Q sent me a hideous bracelet in a dirty, ragged plastic bag that was definitely NOT my order.  Called CS and told them about it, sent it back.  Then I got an email telling me that the necklace was no longer available.  I went to my order page to cancel it and it said the order was in process.  Not sure if it means I will get it or not.  I have the matching bracelet and  earrings, so I wanted the necklace to complete the set.  I also have a thing for love knot jewelry.  Not sure if I will get it or not now.

That shade of coral you're buying is not easy to come by.  I'd love a necklace in that shade if it had gold findings.  Hope you love what you bought!

Thank you very much!

Evine usually carries coral in 3 colors,salmon(mine) ,red and white. Check it out.

Very sad that what happened to your order. Hate when they ruin my expectations!!!!

Hope you will be lucky next time 😡

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 pieces 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Great catch! Enjoy!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Pretty bracelet @SANNA.  The trouble with watching "for fun" is that it usually costs you.  I have rose earrings to match your bracelet, and wear them quite often.  Same coral, same design.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Pretty bracelet @SANNA.  The trouble with watching "for fun" is that it usually costs you.  I have rose earrings to match your bracelet, and wear them quite often.  Same coral, same design.

Lol you are right!!!! I was peacefully making a lasagna and...  Bam! 

I need to look up your earrings if my bracelet will be good. I have his multi necklace,  hoop earrings and a band ring. I think also that this bracelet is lovely,very feminine, I will probably end up getting your roses. 

I looked at similar jewelry in Italy last September, it was very expensive.

Enjoy your earrings.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA  Enjoy your new bracelet Sanna!  Very pretty.  Michael is the king of the jewelry designs that's for sure.  I didn't buy a thing during the clearance show because he's showing loose pink topaz stones with that new cut he did on the london blue topaz ttv ring I purchased a while back.  I'm hoping he's making a ttv ring using these pink stones too.  Wear your new bracelet in the best of health.  it's stunning!