Honored Contributor

J420105     moving picture can't upload it.

Think it's pretty and went back on sale.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody like this bangle ?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Is the gram weight listed somewhere?

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Yes, I like it, because it is very refined!  BUT I miss the Eternagold sliding bar on all these new creations (I do not like those figure eight safety clasps)  and I definitely think the price is still quite high.

I happened to stop by one of the QVC outlets today, and I saw Eternagold bracelet J399970 on sale there for less than $600.00. 

I do have to say the jewelry selections at the outlet were extremely limited as compared to the past.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Very pretty, very pricey.  Glad I bought my classic EG bracelet years ago.

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper   That is a great price (about half) and I love the knots...unusual but still classic design to wear daily with everything.  

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I happened to stop by one of the QVC outlets today, and I saw Eternagold bracelet J399970 on sale there for less than $600.00. 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE

It is pretty but I can't imagine that it will hold up long at that weight.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper   That is a great price (about half) and I love the knots...unusual but still classic design to wear daily with everything.  

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Aaagh, I LOVE that knot bracelet!!! I've always wanted it but not gonna pay the price here. Also, my choice is the white gold and it is sold out. @FancyPhillyshopper, if I had been at the outlet I think I would have been very, very tempted! I have the Jai bracelets with the beads (below) that have kind of a similar look but obviously not the same. Hmmm, I wish Scott Grimes would do something with knots.

J405266 

product thumbnail 3product thumbnail

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped   Yes, that bracelet would have been mine at that price.  I really like the design.  Unique but so wearable.