Super Contributor

Re: Anybody is watching,buying Gem Week items on Shophq?

I was just taking a peek and MV's amber key was shown. I hadn't planned on buying anything but I couldn't resist that key. Something different and looks very pretty. Hope it gets here quick!
Respected Contributor

What do you think guys, red or salmon necklace? Red too dark?
Honored Contributor

I own a red coral and Smoky Quartz multi-strand necklace so I passed on the red and ordered the white TTV. I would love matching earrings but I also don't like the ones that are being offered.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 SANNA said: What do you think guys, red or salmon necklace? Red too dark?
The salmon is so pretty, good with warm skin tone; the red would be better for cool skin tone.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/16/2015 LisaB said:

I ordered it in the Salmon Coral. The TTV necklace today 1/16. Just looks so pretty and I have no self control.

Very pretty Lisa & good pricing. Love coral with brown or gray tones/apparel. That necklace would look gorgeous with a gray cashmere sweater. Will brighten a winter day-enjoy!

I love the idea of the salmon with grey!!! I don't have grey cashmere but do have other grey items to wear it with now. Big hello to you Chi!

Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 SANNA said: What do you think guys, red or salmon necklace? Red too dark?
The salmon is so pretty, good with warm skin tone; the red would be better for cool skin tone.
Thanks Chi, since I cannot know for sure the colors in reality I ordered both colors. And during the day I ordered matching hoop earrings in both colors. See which one is better. I know that I am loosing money on shipping and return but that is how crazy I am. I am very mad at myself for being indecisive and wasteful .....
Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 SANNA said:
Thanks Chi, since I cannot know for sure the colors in reality I ordered both colors. And during the day I ordered matching hoop earrings in both colors. See which one is better. I know that I am loosing money on shipping and return but that is how crazy I am. I am very mad at myself for being indecisive and wasteful .....
Oh, good for you! You can wear them together-torsade-it would look great. It's always better to try them to make a decision-maybe both is the best decision. Enjoy!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 SANNA said:
Oh, good for you! You can wear them together-torsade-it would look great. It's always better tothanks ,I think I need help! Lol
Respected Contributor

Oy ! Now I messed up the post! Anyways, thank you. Lol
Honored Contributor

I prefer the salmon but were I buying I'd be very tempted to try the white. It's beautiful, but then they all are... Having a little trouble with the host referring to the red as the Pantone 'Marsala' when it clearly isn't... I guess they'll be calling anything even remotely wine colored 'the color of the year' but that necklace wasn't even close. It looked like a true red to me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...